• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Edit - It seems the Green party candidate dropped out, but was still on the ballot. That fuckin sucks.

Last edited:

The comments make a good point. Murkowski, Romney, and Collins (and I would add Manchin) could be the most powerful block. Collins needs to do something to help her in Maine for 2020.

The comments make a good point. Murkowski, Romney, and Collins (and I would add Manchin) could be the most powerful block. Collins needs to do something to help her in Maine for 2020.

Agreed. Was thinking the same thing earlier today. You could add Sasse and even potentially Burr if it’s related to the Mueller probe.

Arizona GOP seeking to eliminate votes to secure a McSally win.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/8/18075478/midterm-elections-arizona-vote-count-mcsally-sinema

Evil. Pure evil. Rushing democracy for their own benefit.

“The GOP plaintiffs argue that various counties are verifying votes differently and note that the process should be more consistent. Some counties call voters after Election Day to verify their ballots, while others don’t, they say. They’re asking for an injunction so that all ballots verified after Election Day can be omitted from any final vote tally — and they’re specifically calling out multiple counties that are seen as Sinema strongholds.”

Who is this Brad you all keep talking about. Its weird. No one calls me Andy. I've seen DeacDouche talk about him nonstop but now all y'all are doing it.

brad is a dumbass who posts on this message board

Who is this Brad you all keep talking about. Its weird. No one calls me Andy. I've seen DeacDouche talk about him nonstop but now all y'all are doing it.

Did you ever post on the boards as DeaconAndy?

Other FL counties (even those hit recently by a CAT 4 hurricane) somehow managed to count all of the votes and submit timely results.

Yet poor Broward just can’t figure it out even when larger Dade county has no issues.

Makes you wonder

What a bizarre perspective. If they are counted fast, they shouldn’t be counted at all.

The idea that counting actual votes is stealing is astounding, even for these dipshits.

The idea that counting actual votes is stealing is astounding, even for these dipshits.

Rick Scott did not work for eight years to disenfranchise voters and suppress votes for those votes to now get counted.

No. Looks like the top 2 will have a runoff. And the 3rd party guy who denied the Pub and the Dem of a majority was to the right of the Pub. You don't need to wonder where his votes will go.

And yes, eff those 42K Arizonans. But yeah, the senate is looking considerably better. I knew we had little to no chance, but Wed a.m. it looked like 45 could be the number. If we can get to 48, then there is a pretty good shot at getting to 50/50 in 2020. The other thing thing that 48 changes over the next 2 years is that a Trump appointment isn't completely an assured event, which it would be if 46 is the number.

Last edited:
Back