• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Watching CNN. They quoted an El Paso resident who said the Beto watch party is the biggest thing to happen in the area since Texas Western beat Kentucky to win the NCAA Tournament.

At this point I'm a fan of Beto. The guy seems to have "it". His future is bright.

With all the shit that goes down on voting day, I don’t know why more people don’t vote early.

Supposedly a 3 hour wait from where I'm standing. Been here for an hour and a half so far

With all the shit that goes down on voting day, I don’t know why more people don’t vote early.

I agree, but I'm sure some people are concerned that their votes will "get lost" or not counted at all.

I agree, but I'm sure some people are concerned that their votes will "get lost" or not counted at all.

And I don’t know why that’s more likely in early voting than on Election Day.

McGrath is up in KY6 with 6% reporting. Very early but a positive sign.

McGrath is up in KY6 with 6% reporting. Very early but a positive sign.

Now up 7 with 39% reporting. Not sure on precinct demographics that have reported, but is still promising.

Things look good for the Dems so far. Locally, I'm seeing some Dem candidates who look like they're going to pull off huge upsets.

I don't have an opinion on the "right" to hunt or fish, but think it's dumb to enshrine it. Definitely a transparent ploy to drive up conservative turnout though.

Most of the amendment questions on the NC ballot are inane.

I've had a very busy day and I'm late to this conversation but it's also problematic because it takes away the power for scientists and managers to effectively manage harvested fish and wildlife populations by regulating who hunts and how many animals they get to kill. If every one has the right to hunt, how can the agency set quotas and bag limits?

Back