• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Florida is encouraging...must be the Jimmy Buffet effect

McGrath had some of the best ads ever. Such a badass.

What channel is everyone watching? You guys are ahead of me.

Looking good for the Dems in the House, but Donnelly appears like he's in big trouble in Indiana. Admittedly, few of the more urban areas have reported, but there are reports that Donnelly has substantially underperformed in rural and small-town areas compared to his 2012 showing. Also, the exit polls in Indiana look pretty bad for him as well. Hoping that maybe the urban areas will finally put him over the top when they report, but it looks worrisome right now.

MSNBC.

Kornacki is fantastic and I’m in love with Nicole Wallace. Hopefully Heidi Prezybyla makes a showing tonight too.

I've had a very busy day and I'm late to this conversation but it's also problematic because it takes away the power for scientists and managers to effectively manage harvested fish and wildlife populations by regulating who hunts and how many animals they get to kill. If every one has the right to hunt, how can the agency set quotas and bag limits?

People have a right to bear arms, but there are constitutional limits on gun ownership.

I haven’t read the language, but it would be crazy to enshrine unlimited hunting and fishing.

MSNBC as well. Nicole Wallace is awesome.

As funny as it sounds, I was watching BBC.

MSNBC.

Kornacki is fantastic and I’m in love with Nicole Wallace. Hopefully Heidi Prezybyla makes a showing tonight too.

Based on political trajectories, Nicole Wallace is your dream girl.

NC-2 is a surprise lead for Democrats right now. Only 2% reporting, but still surprising to have a double digit leads in those reporting.

What area of the state is covered by the 2nd, NC people? Is that likely to change quickly toward the Pub?

CNN still has Barr McGrath with only a few percent in.

Back