• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the University 2018

Yl6nWqt.gif

Not responding directly to that video, but I didn't know until a couple weeks ago that Wake scrapped its full time MBA program a few years ago (and only a couple years after building the enormous Farrell Hall business school building). I missed that at the time, but seems like a real headscratcher

Not responding directly to that video, but I didn't know until a couple weeks ago that Wake scrapped its full time MBA program a few years ago (and only a couple years after building the enormous Farrell Hall business school building). I missed that at the time, but seems like a real headscratcher

Program lost a ton of money - had a real hard time attracting students.

I don’t think it’s a headscratcher at all. MBA programs have completely lost their appeal outside of the top 10 schools. And even then the value is more in the network and prestige of the university than the actual program content.

Higher Ed has turned into a dirty scam. I saw it somewhere, maybe here, but - paraphrasing - everyone seems like a try-hard wannabe real estate developer. So depressing.

Is that in Brendle? Where I gave my senior recital. House was pretty packed and I received a standing O. Take that Hatch.

Is that Suzanne Reynolds? She may have even been at my recital.

A lot of people are saying it was the best skin flute recital ever. Could have been, I don't know, but a lot of people are saying that.

Do they punish people for walking on the grass on the Quad now ? And what is said punishment ? Reduction of internet speed ?

A lot of people are saying it was the best skin flute recital ever. Could have been, I don't know, but a lot of people are saying that.

No doubt. But you've got an unfair edge; your mom is one of the best skin flute players in history.

Back