• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

That ever happened before? I’ve followed for a while and don’t think I’ve ever heard of that.

Landers Nolley, freshman at VT, is having to retake the ACT to be cleared by the NCAA. Apparently they thought his score was too high compared to his overall GPA.

Buzz sticking with an 8 man rotation so far. That seemed to be the plan all along after Clarke got suspended, but with Nolley getting the time, not Isiah Wilkins (who was originally going to redshirt). Alexander-Walker keeps playing himself onto the draft boards.

Ayo looking good again for Illinois. Plays mostly the 2 for them. Would have been a perfect fit for us.

I don’t think he’s one and done, though. Maybe he’ll get there as the year goes on, but he’s lacking some skills right now and doesn’t look as athletic as you’d like for a 6’5” guard.

Woods already with a Sportcenter highlight for Ohio State.

Glad the Duke freshmen hype can settle down a bit. Don’t think any of them will be anything special at the pro level. Barrett is a woefully selfish player. Still like UVA to win the ACC.

Barrett is an absolute stud. He's actually unselfish. He lets others get their shots.

Reddish could easily become a Klay-like player. Maybe not that good, but damn good. The NBA is more suited for his game than college.

But LOVED seeing Zags win after trying to choke it away on the FT line. When Tilley returns, they will be amazing.

Barrett isn’t a naturally gifted outside shooter. He’s ok but not the James Harden type Bilas makes him to be. Zion can’t shoot from the peremiter. They won’t be able to out-athlete everyone at the NBA level. Duke will probably lose before getting to the final 4 like most years Duke has had more talent than anyone else.

GT up 42-11 on some shit team at halftime.

Would be nice to have a result like that once in a while.

Barrett isn’t a naturally gifted outside shooter. He’s ok but not the James Harden type Bilas makes him to be. Zion can’t shoot from the peremiter. They won’t be able to out-athlete everyone at the NBA level. Duke will probably lose before getting to the final 4 like most years Duke has had more talent than anyone else.

Barrett reminds me a lot of Sean Elliot.

How was there no foul called at the end of that Duke game?

Oh, not in Cameron.

LMAO at spastic Duke offense the final 2 minutes.

Stephen A Smith just made another moronic statement. He railed about how RJ Barrett took 25 shots versus Reddish taking only 9. Did he watch the game?

Reddish played 25 minutes versus 39 for Barrett. While Reddish was on the bench, Duke had to make a comeback. Someone had to shoot. Also, Reddish was in constant foul trouble and couldn't slash that much.

Geez...

Last edited:
How was there no foul called at the end of that Duke game?

Oh, not in Cameron.

LMAO at spastic Duke offense the final 2 minutes.

Some really selfish offense in the last 2 minutes. I am not sure there were any passes. I get that some of those guys are so talented that they feel they can get to the rim whenever they want but it was all one on one the last couple of minutes and the refs did not bail them out.

Back