• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Ok. I stand corrected. We’ve had two buzzer beaters in over 35 years. One against Richmond and one in a game that shit-canned what should have been a great season.

And I think he also had one in one of the exhibition games of his Frosh year. But my memory might suck.

WF has had one true buzzer beater for the win in the last 35 years, and it was the nut punch game which unraveled the season

Duke seems to get a couple of them per year

Not sure how much time was left after James Johnson baseline inbounds basket against Duke.

Not a game winner but Taron Downy hit a game tying buzzer beater against Clemson on the road in his freshman year. Of course he did the same twice against WV. Baller.

HalfConcernedAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

weren't there people mocking pitt beating louisville? folks. wake is the fucking dirt shit fucking bottom of the acc (most likely of a lot of conferences). everyone is better. fucking hell fuck. sorry for profanity

I just can’t root for Wake Forest to lose individual games. I watch and I get sucked in. I want us to win.

Having said that, it helps when teams like Pitt, BC, and GT get decent wins while we continue to suck.

Syracuse is still going to find a way to be on the bubble come mid-March

Back