• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

And he specifically invoked Notre Dame who beat us for a white player in this freshman class.

Not to mention we had a few white players in this class.

We should be pissed if our coaches weren’t recruiting the best players regardless of race but there’s no sign they aren’t.

Also, if there's a player that Danny has shown favoritism to in his tenure, it's our boy Trent Van Horn.

What an oversensitive people we have become, full of offended nabobs. And, RJ, it ain't me with the problems.

There are tons of black players who have high bball IQs. Having white guys doesn't mean they will be smarter.

It sounds like you are for Affirmative Action for basketball players.

Don’t forget about...hell I have already forgotten and he started every game for us last year.

Not sure who you are referring to?

Manning also gave Bilas a scholarship and played Dinos a ton. Dutch Deacon, was it not enough for you that he accepted a transfer named Arians!

OWGs: The world is a meritocracy, you get what you earn
Also OWGs: Let's give handout scholarships to white basketball players, because diversity

Barrett travels a lot. Gets by with an extra step on a lot of his drives. Watched several in slow motion last night. Noticed it in our game. Never going to be called. Zion is amazing though. Best bet is to flop & hope for the charge.

Sorry, but who in their right mind is going to stand in front of that man child and take that punishment. He is the second coming of Rodney Rogers in his build and game at this young age. If he adds a 3 pint shot like Rodney had and doesn't bloat up in his weight, watch out!

The more I see Duke this year. The more it looks like K is phoning it in. Their D is mediocre at best and offensively it's almost all one on one.

Now that is the funniest thing I have read yet! So says the biggest K hater yet on the best coach in college basketball history!

Not sure who you are referring to?

Manning also gave Bilas a scholarship and played Dinos a ton. Dutch Deacon, was it not enough for you that he accepted a transfer named Arians!

He is not white. It was a counterpoint. Not that I believe there is any merit to the argument Danny is overlooking white guys.

Va Tech 6-7 from 3 in the early going against the heels. Must be that terrible defense Roy runs.

OWGs: The world is a meritocracy, you get what you earn
Also OWGs: Let's give handout scholarships to white basketball players, because diversity

Don't lump us all together...too lazy...

Now that is the funniest thing I have read yet! So says the biggest K hater yet on the best coach in college basketball history!

Says someone who was reffing JV HS girls games after a quarter of a century with the whistle.

Steve Prohm and his Iowa State team up on Kansas again in the 2nd half. If he beats them a 2nd time this season and takes over 1st place in the Big12, I'd bump him up to option 1B with Oats as 1A.

Steve Prohm and his Iowa State team up on Kansas again in the 2nd half. If he beats them a 2nd time this season and takes over 1st place in the Big12, I'd bump him up to option 1B with Oats as 1A.

I agree but is there any talk on him leaving Iowa state? And I don’t know what the perception is on this job, but why would someone leave a lot pretty good job for Wake?

Horton-Tucker looks solid for Iowa St. Hard to imagine a D1 coach let him go elsewhere to satisfy another commit’s parents. Especially considering that recruit is a one & done on an awful team.

Back