• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

wow

hey at least state's defense is "tiers" above wake. deacs usually give up 50 per half

Wow that State total is astounding. I just saw that headline on ESPN and couldn’t even understand it for a good 30 seconds or so.

Great win for VT @ State without Robinson. And FSU is doing better against the bad teams now that got through that tough stretch of their schedule. UVA was without Jerome today (bad back) and played their worst game of the year. Fortunately, this isn't 1 of Miami's better editions, though they played well defensively. I'm not as excited as most UVA folks seem to be about Kihei Clark, but he was downright atrocious today when they needed him to step up with Jerome out. Diakite gets the Holly Farms award for the player of the game. He's really stepped up his game the last couple of months - nice to see.

I thought our defeat of State revealed them to be not worthy of a top 25 ranking. I guess this will do it instead.

Is Robinson out indefinitely for VT? Or just this game?

Hey, maybe we'll sweep cow college this season for our only two conference wins! :tard: #wakeownsstate

I thought our defeat of State revealed them to be not worthy of a top 25 ranking. I guess this will do it instead.

Is Robinson out indefinitely for VT? Or just this game?

He came down strangely Wednesday night and it looked like he sprained his ankle maybe. He was in a walking boot today. I'm guessing he's out at least a week or 2.

Well in Keatts defense, you can look at their schedule they have played and it is easy to pick out that clunker as the anomaly for him. Can't do that with Manning, well the wins you can because there are so few, but the losses of equal embarrassment to the State game are too numerous to pick just one in his stellar 5 year reign at Wake.

Back