• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

True. Maybe that cosmically evens things, though not for me as a Clemson football and UNC bball hater

We have twice the ACC Ws. Though that's not saying much. Of the teams with bad records, I feel ND has the most cause for optimism going forward. I've only seen Pitt a couple of times, and they are as fugly as we are.

Kempom, Sagarin, BPI and NET disagree.

home fans are so bias. syracuse dude should be thrown out. he threw an elbow to the face

I don’t understand why Virginia isn’t going to the corners to attack the zone

I only watched the 2nd half; but the way UVA dismantled Syracuse on offense and shut them down on defense and did that on the Orange home court. That was super impressive.

Pretty amazing that the ACC has the #2, #3 and #4 ranked teams this late in the season.
Due to the remaining games, it's very unlikely that the ACC would get 3 top seeds in the NCAA, but 2 is definitely possible.

Pretty amazing that the ACC has the #2, #3 and #4 ranked teams this late in the season.
Due to the remaining games, it's very unlikely that the ACC would get 3 top seeds in the NCAA, but 2 is definitely possible.

2/3/7 in NET.

I only watched the 2nd half; but the way UVA dismantled Syracuse on offense and shut them down on defense and did that on the Orange home court. That was super impressive.

UVA was sloppy in the 1st half. They usually don't turn it over much, though it's been a problem in a few games in the last month, but they didn't value the ball in the 1st half. Did better in the 2nd half and ratcheted up the D.

Kansas getting absolutely manhandled by OU right now. Guess that Big 12 regular season champs streak is officially done.

Kansas getting absolutely manhandled by OU right now. Guess that Big 12 regular season champs streak is officially done.

Hell of a streak though. Kudos to them. Just lost too much off of last years team.

Kinda thought VT got jobbed by the refs last night. They have no big if Blackshear isn't on the floor, and the 3rd and 4th fouls on him were phantoms. I can't say that would have changed the result, but it really limited his minutes in the 2nd half. That said, FSU really picked it up in the 2nd half.

Hell of a streak though. Kudos to them. Just lost too much off of last years team.

Kinda thought VT got jobbed by the refs last night. They have no big if Blackshear isn't on the floor, and the 3rd and 4th fouls on him were phantoms. I can't say that would have changed the result, but it really limited his minutes in the 2nd half. That said, FSU really picked it up in the 2nd half.

Yeah pretty incredible run. ESPN had an article up on them this morning and it’s actually incredible they are as good as they are this season losing Azubuike to injury, de Sousa to eligibility issues and then Vick who came back unexpectedly and is on personal leave.

Back