• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

I'll say this for Wes Miller, from the games I've watched of UNCG over the past 2 seasons he can coach defense. Having seen no defense played in the Manning era, its always refreshing to see a team that can play D.

I'll say this for Wes Miller, from the games I've watched of UNCG over the past 2 seasons he can coach defense. Having seen no defense played in the Manning era, its always refreshing to see a team that can play D.

DR has at least a soft-on reading this...

manning just needs some more atletic players...his defensive scheme will come around you watch

UNCG and Wofford are both playing with so much more intensity than Wake at any time in recent memory. A huge part of coaching is motivating passion.

Biggest 7 minutes for Wake basketball in a decade. If UNCG wins this, Wes Miller is our next coach.

Wes is having his guys guard these shooters too closely. Asking to get fouls called

Biggest 7 minutes for Wake basketball in a decade. If UNCG wins this, Wes Miller is our next coach.

He should not be our 1st choice; but he would not be a bad alternative to our top choices. I'm impressed with UNCG's defense

Wofford has some serious talent in the stands, goodness gracious. They are the anti duke.

Back