• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Just got back to my office after attending the IU-OSU game. I think I had more fun getting my wisdom teeth out. Keyshawn Woods killed IU. Every time IU made a run, he hit a big shot. Completely outplayed Romeo Langford. He may never play that well again in his life.

This made me mad too.... at Wellman. Yeah it was kind of of a douche move by Woods. But in general I harbor no ill will towards him, aside from him not giving a flying fuck on defense his entire time at Wake, but that’s just Manning’s system.

I mean, dude ain't wrong.

UNC plays really fast. Fun style of play.

Now UL is giving them a dose of their own medicine. Entertaining basketball

Last edited:
Poor doooook soooo hated. Can't believe everyone is rooting against them in Charlotte.

Poor doooook soooo hated. Can't believe everyone is rooting against them in Charlotte.

you usually find unc stuff cheaper than duke stuff at walmart for some reason. i think it is because people like that baby blue better idk. glad to be gold and black over either

so the girl for espn just did a piece on how nike had officials go to durham to help custom design the shoes zion is wearing based on his needs. is that legal? i guess anything goes after the uncheat scandal

so the girl for espn just did a piece on how nike had officials go to durham to help custom design the shoes zion is wearing based on his needs. is that legal? i guess anything goes after the uncheat scandal

They will make custom shoes for players with unique needs (at Duke).

Think we hear tarheel fans pulling for Duke? So UNC can beat them without an asterisk, can't blame em.

Why in the hell would it be illegal? Man your hate is deep.

This game is the Zion show.
Nothing but highlights so far.
Pretty amazing actually.

I mean a simple guy like Tim Duncan could only dream of a 29/10 line.

Maybe the most phenomenal Bilas sucks performance of All Time.

VCU’s best player Marcus Evans went down with a nasty knee injury in the first half against 8 seed Rhode Island. In serious danger of losing here. Do they take an at large bid if they don’t pull this out? Especially with the committee knowing that their heart and soul out for the year...

VCU shooting itself in the foot these final minutes. Two turnovers in a row on fast breaks. Their big man Santos-Silva is having an insane game though with 26 points, 22 rebounds. 10 of them offensive.

Last edited:
VCU’s best player Marcus Evans went down with a nasty knee injury in the first half against 8 seed Rhode Island. In serious danger of losing here. Do they take an at large bid if they don’t pull this out? Especially with the committee knowing that their heart and soul out for the year...

Should be fine, that'd be a tough punishment with scant evidence of how good VCU is without him. And that's if he's out -- did look bad but who knows.

A10 always seems good for a bid steal. Suck it State!

Back