• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

I take some joy, in that UVA kept us from a dook UNC final and then punts the 2nd best story line by losing to FSU. FSU/UNC really screws up ESPN's programing. dook gets to the finals we'll get an entire day of Zion watching.

There is an amazing display of basketball talent in this Duke v. UNC game. Hate them as much as you want; but the caliber of basketball being played right now is off the charts. Cam Johnson may have the best shot in college basketball.

There is an amazing display of basketball talent in this Duke v. UNC game. Hate them as much as you want; but the caliber of basketball being played right now is off the charts. Cam Johnson may have the best shot in college basketball.
I agree, whenever Wake is terrible it's easier for me to objectively watch Duke v UNC and appreciate the amazing talent both of those teams have.

State didn't have a 7'4 center in 83. He graduated in '82

I realized that soon after I posted it.
I was thinking of Tom Burleson, but he was on the 73-74 national championship team with DT and Monte Towe so I doubt he graduated in '82.

Cheers to the guy in the WF sweatshirt behind the scorer’s table. Only way to get WF on tv during the ACCT semifinals.

Keep that in mind when dook shoots 25% from 3 in the NCAAT and gets knocked out early. This team has to play well to keep winning, they don't have the all around game to bail themselves out.

And if you like rental NBA players, sure it's great.

Keep that in mind when dook shoots 25% from 3 in the NCAAT and gets knocked out early. This team has to play well to keep winning, they don't have the all around game to bail themselves out.

And if you like rental NBA players, sure it's great.

Don't diss NC Central students like that

Great intensity...worthy of NCAA championship game.

Don't understand why Duke doesn't get Williamson more touches

one area where the NBA is superior to college basketball is fouls in the post

college refs blow the whistle so quickly

Notice Barrett can't make a FT. That will kill them in the NCAAT at some point. Someone is just going to hack him every time down. We should have put him on the line in our game.

Zion's post game interview was perfect.

Couldn't give a shit about winning the ACC tourney, nor beating UNC.

Dude is just counting the days until his Nike bonus kicks in. I kind of respect it.

Roy lost that game. For at least 20 minutes, K had the 6'2 Goldwire covering the 6'9 (and long arms) Cam Johnson. Did Cam touch the ball every time? Did he touch it half of those plays? No, to both questions.

Did Roy post Cam? No.

Did Roy isolate Cam? No.

Did Roy lose? Yes.

Great intensity...worthy of NCAA championship game.

Don't understand why Duke doesn't get Williamson more touches

Yeah he’s unstoppable. Even when he misses there’s a good chance he’ll get the offensive rebound. He should touch the ball every time down the court.

Zion's post game interview was perfect.

Couldn't give a shit about winning the ACC tourney, nor beating UNC.

Dude is just counting the days until his Nike bonus kicks in. I kind of respect it.

LOL. Dude is happy to be playing again. Had to be killing him not to play.

Zion is incredible. I don’t think we’ve ever seen a freshman with that combination of instincts, IQ, and athleticism plus he’s very likable. Amazing. I’m going to be sad if he ends up in Cleveland or the Lakers. I hope he gets a good situation to flourish with a team I don’t hate, preferably the Hawks.

Barrett and Reddish are high lottery picks and they just look like guys who should pass the ball to Zion more.

Back