• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Wonder if WES! would be getting an at-large if his team's Kenpom wasn't so shitty

Oregon stealing a bid for Pac12 by winning tourney.

God, the PAC12 is utter trash. I started watching that final but went to bed before halftime. Not sure what was worse, the quality of the game or Walton's color. Does his brain get exponentially more fried each year? Please give me Belmont and Furman over the likes of ASU, NCSt and Florida.

God, the PAC12 is utter trash. I started watching that final but went to bed before halftime. Not sure what was worse, the quality of the game or Walton's color. Does his brain get exponentially more fried each year? Please give me Belmont and Furman over the likes of ASU, NCSt and Florida.

Putting the mortgage on Washington and Oregon in their NCAAT openers now

Lol Belmont should be nowhere near the tourney.

Belmont has a better quad 1 winning % than NCSU. Also 5-3 against quad 1 and 2 while State was 8-9. Noncon strength of schedule 72 vs. 352.

St. John’s is the team I would like to see Belmont replace.

Duke / Va Tech in the Sweet 16 would be good.

Hell yeah, Belmont is IN. Fuck off, tau.

Feels like Mich State is the best 2 seed. Duke actually gonna get tested on the way to the Final 4?

What state does that announcer think Hartford is in?

Last edited:
Would complain about UNC being the 3rd overall #1 but that is a loaded-ass region.

Where was this 3 #1 seeds for ACC teams in 2005...

Would complain about UNC being the 3rd overall #1 but that is a loaded-ass region.

Where was this 3 #1 seeds for ACC teams in 2005...
Well we did get blown out in the opening game of the ACC tournament.

Wofford got a hell of a seed, but about as tough a 2nd round match up as you could expect.

Gonzaga weakest one but gets weakest 2? I don’t see how Michigan could be ranked ahead of uk, tenn or mich st

Let's go, Ja. Take out that donk Wojo.

Back