• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Watched the end of the L'ville/Pitt game. One obvious change from last year was the intensity of the crowd at the Petersen Events Center. Last year, it seemed like Pitt played their home games in a library. This year, the crowd was into the game and was a factor.

As apathetic as Wake Forest fans are right now, I feel like there is pent up demand... If we hire a good coach and the team looks competitive again, I think you'll see similar things at the Joel next year.

Or we could just suck for another decade.

Good news, guys. BC getting destroyed by UVA last night means we're now expected to beat them 75-74 in a few weeks! It's a 50/50 game!

Never mind that we'll be 7-11 (0-6) by then.

Sounds like our Superbowl to me.

Pitt looking great against State...0-18 looking more and more secure

So much mediocrity in the ACC after UVA and Duke. Yet we’ll probably still somehow only win a small handful of games (1-3).

As apathetic as Wake Forest fans are right now, I feel like there is pent up demand... If we hire a good coach and the team looks competitive again, I think you'll see similar things at the Joel next year.

Or we could just suck for another decade.

All the more reason to win the press conference.

So much mediocrity in the ACC after UVA and Duke. Yet we’ll probably still somehow only win a small handful of games (1-3).

VT is pretty good, though small - looking forward to UVA/VT Tue nite. And FSU, State, UNC, Lville and Pitt are all decent, though up and down. How many other conferences can match that top 7-8?

Not knocking the conference relative to other conferences. Just saying there’s a lot of parity in the middle.

Unfortunately, we’re at the bottom.

Ky Bowman had 16 boards. That’s ridiculous.

That’s the most open buzzer beater shot I’ve ever seen.

FSU will beat us by 25. They drive and dish. We'll just watch them blow by and dump off for a dunk

WF has had one true buzzer beater for the win in the last 35 years, and it was the nut punch game which unraveled the season

Duke seems to get a couple of them per year

Back