• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wonder if Tabari Hines....

That was the case for Bates last year too.

What mock drafts have him going late rounds? I haven't seen one with him included (in limited research)

Hines jumped ship. There is no getting back aboard. He should go home to Coastal.

Hines jumped ship. There is no getting back aboard. He should go home to Coastal.

Why? He left after graduating in an effort to advance his career goals. There’s nothing wrong with coming back to help Wake and himself.

LOL at the guys saying we shouldn’t take Tabari back if he wants to come back.

At the time, I had the sense that Tabari not only burned but blew up the bridge. Seemed that he ignored advice from DC, and Dave does not strike me as the kind of guy who would welcome him back unconditionally. Strikes me as a 5% probability and not worth the discussion.

^^ Mostly agree. He would have had a chance to advance his career at Wake. Wonder what current team members would think.

At the time, I had the sense that Tabari not only burned but blew up the bridge. Seemed that he ignored advice from DC, and Dave does not strike me as the kind of guy who would welcome him back unconditionally. Strikes me as a 5% probability and not worth the discussion.

Do you have any insight on this? I really do not recall that being the case. You may be right, I just do not have a recollection of it.

He tweeted some stuff about not getting respect or whatever.

Yeah no way Hines is coming back. He quit on his teammates, if would send a horrible message. For all the swipes I take at Clawson, he seems to be a big loyalty guy. Which is a good quality.

Back