• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Oct. 11)

Not-so-skinny Pete.

It took me a minute to realize why it's called El Camino. Guess I need to go back and rewatch the entire series now. Darn.

Just rewatched the trailer and noticed pics of Hank and Gomey on the wall outside the interrogation room

realizing this is simply a cash grab, the movie feels artistically superfluous

Huge Breaking Bad fan. Zero interest in this movie.

Only thing that makes me think it might not suck is that Vince Gilligan wrote and directed it... And he's never seemed like the type to just go for a cash grab. He must feel like there is a story to tell here.

Better Call Saul is so good, dunno why people wouldn't be excited for this

Agree with this. It certainly is not "needed" but with how good the other two views into these characters are i am confident this will be pretty good.

I just don't feel like I need to know more about the Pinkman story.

With Better Call Saul, I liked Bob Odenkirk and was interested in more Saul (and Mike).

This is probably just Aaron Paul and nobody else... Walt is dead. Mike is dead. Hank is dead. Gus is dead. Saul is in Omaha.

I just don't feel like I need to know more about the Pinkman story.

With Better Call Saul, I liked Bob Odenkirk and was interested in more Saul (and Mike).

This is probably just Aaron Paul and nobody else... Walt is dead. Mike is dead. Hank is dead. Gus is dead. Saul is in Omaha.

Looking at the richness of the new characters they created for BCS, I'm giving Gilligan and crew the benefit of the doubt on mixing new characters and old cameos.

El Camino centers on what happens to Jesse after he drives out of that compound covered in physical and psychological scars, and it features more than 10 familiar characters from the show. In deference to Gilligan's spoiler aversion, THR will name only two: fan favorites Skinny Pete (Charles Baker) and Badger (Matt L. Jones), the Beavis and Butt-Head of the greater Albuquerque meth community.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...ul-series-creator-revisiting-amc-show-1240406

If this is a full-on fan service movie, it's going to be fucking great.

Walt didn’t bury it in the end. The Nazis dug it up and gave Walt a barrel. He gave it to Elliott and Gretchen

Walt didn’t bury it in the end. The Nazis dug it up and gave Walt a barrel. He gave it to Elliott and Gretchen

Walt gave what was left of his barrel to the Schwartzes. The nazis still had all the other barrels. I'd bet there's a play here where Jesse knows/figures out where the nazis hid the money. Jack tried to use it as a bargaining chip before Walt popped him in the head in the finale.

I'm watching the last few episodes of BB in preparation. I forgot a lot from the end of the show.

Back