• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Oct. 11)

so good, I would watch pretty much anything in the Breaking Bad universe.

The Breaking Bad finale was incredible. Most of the time the writers don't know how to finish a series but this was perfect.
They made Walt smart enough and deranged enough to make the remote control machine gun believable.

I never really like Pinkman's character all that much. It seems the movie would be better with Walt surviving and escaping from a hospital.

Not sure how they can top the series finale.

It was fine, better than the Deadwood movie. Jesse's marksmanship was a little unrealistic, but overall, time well spent watching it.

It was fine, better than the Deadwood movie. Jesse's marksmanship was a little unrealistic, but overall, time well spent watching it.

I loved it, but I also love fan service I suppose. what was your beef with the Deadwood movie? I enjoyed the hell out of that as well.

His marksmanship? He emptied an entire .38 six shooter at the Welder and hit him two or three times. Then he empties an entire .22 clip at the other guy missing every time and gets him with the dead guys .45 with what seemed like the third or fourth shot. Wouldn’t call that marksmanship or unrealistic...

His marksmanship? He emptied an entire .38 six shooter at the Welder and hit him two or three times. Then he empties an entire .22 clip at the other guy missing every time and gets him with the dead guys .45 with what seemed like the third or fourth shot. Wouldn’t call that marksmanship or unrealistic...

Shoot a pistol out of your pocket and see how accurate you can be.

Satisfying in almost every way. I love fat Todd.

RIP Forrester. Great choice to expand on his character.

Almost a week later and I have a major complaint - this movie earwormed that stupid Dr. Hook song into my head. Awful.

STOP IT! I don't make a habit of neg repping but my finger's on the trigger.

I liked it, but it wasn’t necessary. I was fine thinking that Jesse had escaped at the end of the finale. This movie fleshed out some
details and brought back several characters, but they’re all older or fatter. Just wasn’t needed.

The Breaking Bad finale was incredible. Most of the time the writers don't know how to finish a series but this was perfect.
They made Walt smart enough and deranged enough to make the remote control machine gun believable.

I never really like Pinkman's character all that much. It seems the movie would be better with Walt surviving and escaping from a hospital.

Not sure how they can top the series finale.

i would have preferred it if walt had froze to death in the car

Would've been nice to have a post-credit scene of Walt Jr. and Lewis eating breakfast at some college-campus diner.

Would've been nice to have a post-credit scene of Walt Jr. and Lewis eating breakfast at some college-campus diner.

like a flash forward? wouldn't he be a junior in HS right about now? got his license in Season 4 (and the awesome PT Cruiser) and I think end of S5 flash forwards like about a year?

Back