• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sessions resigns

Been 15 minutes and this administration is such a shit show that the attorney general resigning doesn't even prompt a single post.

what are we supposed to say? we long ago entered the "here be dragons" part of this administration's map

Been 15 minutes and this administration is such a shit show that the attorney general resigning doesn't even prompt a single post.

Well, Biff started a thread on the same topic 1 Minute after mine and has been spamming it with GIFS

It's not spam. It's real reactions of people. Maybe your thread wouldn't suck so bad if it had a story attached to it that's not behind a paywall.

You people put him out of work and now you want to deny him gainful employment?

Yes. Kobach is unfit to run an ice cream parlor, let alone a state, and even more so run the DOJ

If Graham doesn't get his dream spot, no confirmation for anyone else.

As one of my friends said: "I sense we might get a new Attorney General named Lindsay Graham and a replacement South Carolina Senator named Nikki Haley."

I guess trump really didn’t believe his bullshit about a huge republican victory yesterday since 12 hours later we have the first distraction bait.

Mueller better produce that report and any new charges tomorrow.

As one of my friends said: "I sense we might get a new Attorney General named Lindsay Graham and a replacement South Carolina Senator named Nikki Haley."

Oh damn.

I guess trump really didn’t believe his bullshit about a huge republican victory yesterday since 12 hours later we have the first distraction bait.

The election is the distraction. The plan is firing Mueller.

Back