• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jaylen Hoard - He Gone

With his NBA body and 7’1” wingspan, Hoard is a player teams will want to get a closer look at in the predraft process, even after an extremely underwhelming year as part of an objectively bad Wake Forest team. While he didn’t have much help there, shot-creation isn’t his strength, and his value lies in his potential as a multipositional defender who can hit set shots. Hoard attempted just 53 threes and made just 22% of them, but does have some touch at the free throw line. He’s a good athlete and will likely look at least marginally better playing alongside better players. He’s likely to be drafted and is a viable second-round flier.

Am I the only one who sees an NBA rotation player in Ky Bowman? He's currently listed as late late 2nd round or FA and watching him play before his ACL repair and after, I feel like he is some combination of Vinnie Johnson and former Xavier PG and 8 to 10-year + NBA vet, Shelvin Mack. That is good value in the mid 2nd round.

The "sexy" pick is Admiral Schofield, but give me Ky Bowman.

He's actually mocked to the Sixers at #54 by a few people.

It would work from a draft and stash perspective, Sixers have made that work in the past. If he could hone his game in France or elsewhere in Europe for a year or two, I could see the Sixers trying it out.

Back