Thread: NCAA investigation post-FBI findings ready to begin

NCAA investigation post-FBI findings ready to begin

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    It will take 3-4 years and then, "Nothing to see here."

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Probably true. I don't see the value in having the NCAA anymore, they can't even do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    I don't know about that. This is probably the best evidence they have ever had, since it came from actual law enforcement, and it pretty much fell right in their lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    I don't know about that. This is probably the best evidence they have ever had, since it came from actual law enforcement, and it pretty much fell right in their lap.
    And that's why it will be even more amazing that it will still take 3-4 years and end with a "Nothing to see here." I don't know - maybe a school loses a couple scholarships for a couple years. Terrifying.

I feel like there is a joke about the NC Central's of college hoops getting punished instead...

The investigation has already had some impact as Kansas is currently holding Sousa out of games. Arizona is also conducting an investigation and wouldn't be surprised if Miller is a casualty.

That said, no chance the NCAA is going to touch the allegations involving Zion before the season ends. They love the attention that Duke is getting right now and aren't about to do anything to disrupt that.

NCAA is trash - everyone know it, but so many different, powerful groups benefit from its existence.

If it does get taken down, what goes in its place?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyWF View Post
    NCAA is trash - everyone know it, but so many different, powerful groups benefit from its existence.

If it does get taken down, what goes in its place?
    Hopefully the Federal government will step in and take its place.