• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA investigation post-FBI findings ready to begin

It will take 3-4 years and then, "Nothing to see here."

I don't know about that. This is probably the best evidence they have ever had, since it came from actual law enforcement, and it pretty much fell right in their lap.

I don't know about that. This is probably the best evidence they have ever had, since it came from actual law enforcement, and it pretty much fell right in their lap.

And that's why it will be even more amazing that it will still take 3-4 years and end with a "Nothing to see here." I don't know - maybe a school loses a couple scholarships for a couple years. Terrifying.

I feel like there is a joke about the NC Central's of college hoops getting punished instead...

The investigation has already had some impact as Kansas is currently holding Sousa out of games. Arizona is also conducting an investigation and wouldn't be surprised if Miller is a casualty.

That said, no chance the NCAA is going to touch the allegations involving Zion before the season ends. They love the attention that Duke is getting right now and aren't about to do anything to disrupt that.

NCAA is trash - everyone know it, but so many different, powerful groups benefit from its existence.

If it does get taken down, what goes in its place?

NCAA is trash - everyone know it, but so many different, powerful groups benefit from its existence.

If it does get taken down, what goes in its place?

Hopefully the Federal government will step in and take its place.

Back