• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justice Ginsburg breaks 3 ribs in a fall

I think RBG has earned to be carried like Cleopatra in and out of the Supreme Court and her home.

Trump isn't dumb. He has a very very large brain:

He may not be dumb, but Donald Trump is by no measure smart.

What’s the point of the Trump supporters here trying to parse the dumbness of Trump. Sure maybe he’s not mentally handicapped (wow, such a high bar for a POTUS!) but he’s stubborn, self absorbed, ignorant and incoherent. Like what else do you call that but dumb?

she managed to have a successful career that spanned nearly a lifetime without need to defend her actions with a doctored video, for one

Kavanaugh pushed her.

Kavanaugh was running late to attend another gang rape party so he had no choice but to push her old ass out of the way as she was holding him up.

Story tonight on NBC Nightly News

Maybe he's dumb and he masterfully manipulates dumb people.

I think there could be something to this. As in, when you say something like "I'm a nationalist" and then have to explain that it doesn't mean what it actually means, and people believe you...

I think there could be something to this. As in, when you say something like "I'm a nationalist" and then have to explain that it doesn't mean what it actually means, and people believe you...

He might not actually know what it means, though. Probably someone like Stephen Miller floated it to him as a synonym for patriot and he went with it.

Back