• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justice Ginsburg breaks 3 ribs in a fall

So fucking stupid that an old person falling can have such massive, long-term political ramifications

lifetime appointments are dumb anyways

They are the best thing about the federal court system. Lifetime appointment for federal judges is the bedrock of integrity that prevents small town justice from running roughshod over minorities.

I wish the Notorious RBG a safe and speedy recovery.

They are the best thing about the federal court system. Lifetime appointment for federal judges is the bedrock of integrity that prevents small town justice from running roughshod over minorities.

I wish the Notorious RBG a safe and speedy recovery.

Huh?

He’s a con man.

And a despicable human being.

A pathological liar, a racist, misogynist, and an egomaniac.

To my thinking, his oversized flaws render him so deranged that he’s truly an inglorious bastard (not a movie reference).

And he’s our f’ing president. A fact which only deranged or deceived folks can find acceptable.

Trump is a "master manipulator" because he actually believes the stupid shit on Foxnews and right wing radio. Other Republicans were constrained by the fact that they had to fake it.

That’s a good point.

Somewhere I heard the old quote where Trump complained about the Republican senators saying he thought they had a repeal and replace bill ready to go and he could sign it on day 1.

Everybody else already knew they had nothing. But he truly believed their BS.

Trump is a "master manipulator" because he actually believes the stupid shit on Foxnews and right wing radio. Other Republicans were constrained by the fact that they had to fake it.

and then he's viewed / sold as "authentic" because he believes the nonsense he says

Maybe Tom Steyer can pay Kate McKinnon enough to cover her SNL and movie money to play Notorious RBG for the next two years.

742cecbb73eda727b966dfb7941d5a45.jpg

Back