• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pittsburgh @ Groves Stadium NOON Sat. Nov. 17

Revamped offense ? You mean we didn't chuck and duck a few series for one game with a scaled back playbook ?

Wake has been mediocre all season long and FSU has been right there with them, if not worse.

Sorry meant defense. We've been mediocre but loved what I saw last week.

On a side note, whenever les posts a link I always click it even if I don't have time to read it. Really encourage everyone to do the same. We're small but mighty!

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_498f69e1-1bf4-5e36-8a9e-348d7622c1cd.html

Haynes, finally up, gingerly made his way to the sideline. On his way, there was Wake Forest’s offense, gathering to retake the field after the injury timeout.

Haynes pulled a U-turn. He walked — still gingerly — toward the line of scrimmage with the offense before officials told him he had to sit out at least one play. That’s the rule for an injury timeout. Unable to stand a minute before, Haynes was ready to re-enter a 28-point game with six minutes left.

Asked if he noticed that moment, Clawson smiled and nodded yes, he had.

Last edited:
Nice work, Conor. Must read article.

Good article. Phil will make a couple million dollars in the league.

Phil seems like the kind of guy everyone wishes the best for, I know I do after reading that article

Bear on gameday likes Wake. Kirk and Desmond like Pitt to take care of business

According to Conor, Amari, Smenda, and Colburn are not in pads.

Great. Colburn is one thing, but 2 important players on defense will hurt us.

Everyone on Gameday chose Pitt to win today. Guess they got word Amari, Colburn and Smenda are out.

Everyone on Gameday chose Pitt to win today. Guess they got word Amari, Colburn and Smenda are out.

Or, you know, they just think Pitt is better.

But your point about injuries isn't wrong. It is amazing that the next two weeks have us playing for bowl eligibility considering what we've dealt with injury-wise.

It's weird that we have never played them.

That guy beat our DB by 5 yards...terrible pass...

Ja'Sir beat right off the bat, fortunately the ball was underthrown and Pitt was cheating all over the place at the line of scrimmage.

Back