• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pittsburgh @ Groves Stadium NOON Sat. Nov. 17

Defense getting worn down. Hopefully Newman snaps out of it.

Well 12 really, since 2 were on the same drive. But needs to step up or I don't see any controversy.

Hartman blew those types of throws too and they weren’t just simple overthrows. Newman clearly looks better than Hartman at this point especially considering his lack of experience.

grow some fucking balls and blitz. three man rush and still get fucking burned. bitch motherfucking shit fuck

Is this still the drive started by the INT? Really long time-wise, for not that much yardage.

I was yelling at my tv to take a TO and let the pass rushers get a breather before that third down play. Also maybe put Allen in to rush?

Can someone please explain why Mike Allen is never on the field?

beamer.0.0.jpeg

9-9 OT (Wake wins on PKs)

Ok. No more Pitt scores this half and we all good. Just get us to the fourth qtr with a one score game. I'll take Clawson.

well pitt has made two ridiculous individual plays while we’ve squandered some opportunities and it’s 6-3. hopefully that evens out.

what i like about newman despite the missed throws is that he has seemed to make the right read most of the time, whether on the RPOs or going through his receiver progressions.

Back