• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pittsburgh @ Groves Stadium NOON Sat. Nov. 17

Wake chances of making a bowl are 63% per S&P. Need one win and have a 46% chance to beat Pitt and a 31% chance to beat Duke.

Northwestern dropped 10 spots in the rankings and are 77th overall despite clinching the Big 10 West. Woof.

Those odds don’t include the chances of getting in with 5 wins. I assume we have a high APR.

Possible that the ACC Championship game could be 12-0 Clemson against 6-6 Pitt (or 7-5 Pitt). Not a good look.

Urban Meyers '04 undefeated Utah Utes played a 7-4 Pitt in the Fiesta Bowl and whooped them. Then Willingham's undefeated Utes took on Saban in the Sugar Bowl, and the same thing happened. They might be looking forward to the ACCCG and overlook us.

Urban Meyers '04 undefeated Utah Utes played a 7-4 Pitt in the Fiesta Bowl and whooped them. Then Willingham's undefeated Utes took on Saban in the Sugar Bowl, and the same thing happened. They might be looking forward to the ACCCG and overlook us.

I simply cannot follow this argument from a logic standpoint.

I heard you suck at predicting games, especially last Thursday against State. Man, all of us agree you are just awful at everything possible.

everyone frustrated that you are unable to contribute anything meaningful so just try to stay positive and believe things will get better for you ....

I've heard people across the country are traveling to bet their house on deaconbd being a moran.

highways and skyways are full of those like you traveling to nowhere but this board has not given up on you ... stay positive and believe you can contribute something meaningful ....

BD is one the most inexplicable troll/parody on these boards. It's annoying but consistent.

There was actually about a 6 months to a year when the act was dropped and then it reappeared

figuring we need all hands on deck to have a chance against Pitt everyone agrees Mike Allen has to stay away from the injury bug to be on the field at least 15 plays .. probably not realistic but we all hope ...

His posts are incredibly consistent when you have him on ignore, in fact they all say the same thing?

as always diedeac says nothing whether he's typing or on ignore ... but we haven't given up on him yet ...

Do the fans, coaches and players really rank this way?
https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article221549970.html

1 to 11 including Pitt over State is pretty close to correct but it's possible but yet to be proven that #12 is in the wrong spot.
LOWF is still in full swing in Raleigh. Question is whether it is in Winston.

Last edited:
Do the fans, coaches and players really rank this way?
https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article221549970.html

I'm 100% positive that our coaches give 0% credibility to the News and Observer ACC football rankings

I didn't read the article

PItt has clearly improved since they lost to UCF and PSU by a combined 76 points several weeks ago; it won't surprise me if they run for 200 yards in the first quarter, and it won't surprise me if WF wins the game

We're 2-4 in the ACC and lost to the #11 team decisively. It looks bad to be ranked #12, especially after beating a top 15 team on the road. But who would you put lower than us?

Disclaimer: that ranking can, and will, change if we win the next two weeks.

Interesting about Nate Mays. Wasn't he projected a starter at LB before injury?

I can see Hinton starting and playing for a power5 team next year that isn't us.

Back