• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Is Back! NC A&T - Saturday 2 pm ACC Network

Watched the game Sat. Still raw but I am optimistic.

Hoard is a beast and he does it without really needing to dominate the ball. I like Mucius' aggressiveness. He will be a starter soon. We need someone besides Sarr though to be able to step up and give us some decent minutes down low. He is already not the toughest or most sure handed rebounder and post presence. That is by far out biggest weakness.

I'm just so thankful that so many people have already figured out what's wrong with the team after this first game. Please be sure to stop in and see Danny or email him so he'll know what to do. I'm also really impressed with those of you who suggested the Myrtle Beach tournament might show everyone more about the team. That's some deep, insightful thinking. As an alum it's reassuring to see that a Wake Forest experience fosters such thoughtful, contemplative minds.

Fusion dad needs to find a fusion mom. This guy needs an outlet to a lot of pent up frustration.

I like Mucius off the bench. He brings a lot of energy at both forward positions.

Watched the game Sat. Still raw but I am optimistic.

Hoard is a beast and he does it without really needing to dominate the ball. I like Mucius' aggressiveness. He will be a starter soon. We need someone besides Sarr though to be able to step up and give us some decent minutes down low. He is already not the toughest or most sure handed rebounder and post presence. That is by far out biggest weakness.

Agree mostly. Just think it's funny when someone says "so and so" will be a starter soon. Manning started TT every game so better play does not equal starter under Manning.

I'm just so thankful that so many people have already figured out what's wrong with the team after this first game. Please be sure to stop in and see Danny or email him so he'll know what to do. I'm also really impressed with those of you who suggested the Myrtle Beach tournament might show everyone more about the team. That's some deep, insightful thinking. As an alum it's reassuring to see that a Wake Forest experience fosters such thoughtful, contemplative minds.
Do you not see the irony here when literally every single one of your posts is nothing but this sanctimonious bullshit bitching about what others are posting?

Do you not see the irony here when literally every single one of your posts is nothing but this sanctimonious bullshit bitching about what others are posting?

Nature abhors a vacuum, and the bkf void could not remain a void forever.

Poor defensive rotations have been a problem with every Manning coached team we've had. To see that continue, especially with the athletic lineup we put on the floor does make it fairly easy to see some problems with this team. And most likely, that's not going to just come together as they play more together.

Nature abhors a vacuum, and the bkf void could not remain a void forever.

I guess, but I sort of liked BKF and his "get off my lawn" rants. The more I look at it, Fusion is funny in the same way.

It takes all kinds to make a true on line message board. You gotta have the RJ's, RChilds, and the Fusions to normalize the rest of the posters.
The board would be worse off without them. We will be missing Rchild pretty soon. Creamy too I guess.

Every board needs their "crazy" but ours keep getting self banned.

Did anyone feel as though we lost the handle on many rebound opportunities? I counted at least 8. We just couldn't hold on to the ball on many rebounds.

Back