• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Crenshaw on SNL

I guess ignorance and jealousy are funny to ITC and the Nazi sympathizer.

It's not my fault you two have had such boring lives.

It is sure. If you got the stick out of your ass and moved to a better place, you might have a more interesting life.

yes, if only i had a trunk load of boring anecdotes so i could name drop c and d listers from 30 years ago

Waht the fuck is this place and how did I get here? Sad thing is, he does look like the hitman from a pron, and he knows it, and laughs about it. Also fuck RJ and his dumb sense of "humor"

Well, you did have a drink with a CPA once. That's really fun and exciting. I hope you have a towel to wipe up your obvious jealousy.

There are plenty of young comics that could excel on SNL. Among those are Joe Pera, Jak Knight and Joel Kim Booster.

Straight stand up comics rarely last long on SNL, unless they are doing Weekend Update. Most of the successful cast members have strong improv or sketch backgrounds.

Straight stand up comics rarely last long on SNL, unless they are doing Weekend Update. Most of the successful cast members have strong improv or sketch backgrounds.

yeah. case in point? Pete Davidson, whose best SNL clips are his essentially standup bits on Weekend Update.

Well, you did have a drink with a CPA once. That's really fun and exciting. I hope you have a towel to wipe up your obvious jealousy.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

wow, a crushing blow. can't wait for the next one.

Pera and Knight do characters in their acts. Booster does to a lesser extent. Each is also a good writer.

Back