• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Crenshaw on SNL

The segment was well done. I didn’t realize Davidson’s dad was a first responder who died in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Did you know Tim Duncan was a swimmer?

Thought Crenshaw seemed like a cool guy ( why is he a republican??) and that Pete Davidson gave a sincere apology . Kudos to both guys for this moment of being human instead of using this as a wedge to divide and fire up your base .

Republicans want civility and compromise after they lose.

The segment was well done. I didn’t realize Davidson’s dad was a first responder who died in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

His standup always includes a couple jokes about it

Republicans want civility and compromise after they lose.

Yep -- and thank you for your service, Dan, but your Trumpian politics are trash and SNL should not have given you the additional free press feel-good story.

Yep -- and thank you for your service, Dan, but your Trumpian politics are trash and SNL should not have given you the additional free press feel-good story.

oh yeah? I guess we all forget Loren Michaels gave Trump an entire episode? SNL is a big phony.

Pete Davidson may be the least funny person in the history of SNL. I have no idea how he got a job there.

oh yeah? I guess we all forget Loren Michaels gave Trump an entire episode? SNL is a big phony.

Yep. NBC played a huge role in normalizing Trump. Include the head rub from Fallon in there too.

Thought Crenshaw seemed like a cool guy ( why is he a republican??) and that Pete Davidson gave a sincere apology . Kudos to both guys for this moment of being human instead of using this as a wedge to divide and fire up your base .

What's Pete Davidson's base?

RJ disliking the youngest member of SNL and the first SNL cast member to be born in the 1990's is so on brand it hurts.

Also, RJ, you wouldn't know a sense of humor if it smacked you in the face.

Back