• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

but yeah sure, I also am aware of the literal definition of the word as seperate from its cultural implication. Move on.

Really? The Bernie peeps are linking these polls everyday. “See? Black people like Bernie!”

Really? The Bernie peeps are linking these polls everyday. “See? Black people like Bernie!”

This random poll showed Bernie would have beat Trump even though people aren't actually voting for him.

#Berniewouldhavewon.

This was a main Bernie Bro argument in 2016.

This totally random ass poll showed Bernie would have beat Trump even though people aren't actually voting for him.

#BerniewouldhavewonhadClintonsDNCnotFuckedhim

Repaired.

This random poll showed Bernie would have beat Trump even though people aren't actually voting for him.

#Berniewouldhavewon.

Bernie Bros took their ball and went home.

#Berniewouldhavewon.

Right. That’s why it’s weird for Strick to say I’m a Bernie Bro because I’m for discounting polls.

I’m a Pete Person anyway. Pete Buttigeig has his CNN Town Hall on Sunday at 9:00.

Look, I hate Amazon and Facebook as much as the next person, especially Facebook. But this shite just ain't passing. All we're hearing right now is pie in the sky stuff from our candidates. Which is good to the extent it brings issues into the public domain for discussion. And which is the 1st step to maybe eventually getting something done on the topic. So I get it from that standpoint. But I'd also like to hear about things that might also actually get passed in the next few years. So while it's great to talk about a single payer system (which I have supported), please also talk about bipartisan patches to the ACA that might make healthcare more reasonable for us over the next several years. And while we're at it, maybe even marijuana legalization and tie the taxation of it into how you're going to help prop up the ACA. Because that will likely pass before breaking up the big techs. I just want to hear a little something practical from our Dem candidates, and so far it appears like Klobuchar is the only person delivering on that thus far.

That's the thing, cville. Republicans aren't going to go along with anything a Democrat President wants.

When is Warren dropping out? Obviously, that "plan" will never pass, but I get she's saying it to draw attention to her campaign and nothing more.

Oh I get it now. Hard to tell sometimes. Especially when no one cares that they still don't have clean water in Flint.

Back