• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

FFS. If this is going to be the level of discussion for the Democratic primary, just give Trump another four.

Enjoyable as in watching your school bus full of cornball candidates be cast out 1 by 1 for insincerity.

Jesus, it's like if MHB and Catamount had a baby with permanent diaper rash

Jesus, it's like if MHB and Catamount had a baby with permanent diaper rash
What kind of sheltered lives are you all leading where you get so flustered whenever somebody argues with you? Jesus, get out more. It's like you all never left campus.

What kind of sheltered lives are you all leading where you get so flustered whenever somebody argues with you? Jesus, get out more. It's like you all never left campus.

1) You haven't "argued" anything. You post snarky tweets.

2) No one on this thread is "flustered" except you, who gets flustered at the mere mention that Bernie isn't some sort of deity

3) I in fact am still on campus.

1) You haven't "argued" anything. You post snarky tweets.

2) No one on this thread is "flustered" except you, who gets flustered at the mere mention that Bernie isn't some sort of deity

3) I in fact am still on campus.
Of course he's not. Bernie's wrong about sex workers (SESTA/FOSTA), he's wrong about BDS, he's wrong about reparations, he's very often wrong about foreign policy by frequently supporting military intervention.

I don’t think the problem is them, mdmh. Your posting style is pretty acerbic these days and with a not so great insult:content ratio.

I don’t think the problem is them, mdmh. Your posting style is pretty acerbic these days and with a not so great insult:content ratio.
Regarding this politics board I think I'm being very fair with my posting style. Posters here are particularly shitty when their candidates and ideologies are critisized.

Regarding this politics board I think I'm being very fair with my posting style. Posters here are particularly shitty when their candidates and ideologies and candidates are critisized.

If ChrisL and twmd were jumping off bridges, then would you join them?

Back