• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

This is some serious horseshoe shit. But I appreciate the DSA contingent admission that they care about brown people as long as they are already in the US. Fuck errrrbody else.

Jeez you are really awful.

Like the internationalist anti-war org here is really the problem with American foreign policy and not caring about lives in other places. That’s a boneheaded take.

How things actually work is that America shouldnt be involved in middle eastern civil wars, and we definitely shouldnt be taking sides of sectarian conflicts, arming and training "rebels", to then fight those same American trained rebels in a future conflict. It's a goddamn waste of American lives.

I agree with all this, but America essentially created ISIS with the idiotic 2003 invasion of Iraq and the Arab Spring. I follow the Colin Powell line of logic that if you break it you buy it. How can we just walk away from a deadly dangerous problem that we were so instrumental in creating? I am fine with developing a new strategy to resolve the problem, but that’s not whilst we are doing, we are walking away.

Like the internationalist anti-war org here is really the problem with American foreign policy and not caring about lives in other places. That’s a boneheaded take.

You offer fucking nothing other than criticism. You're trash.

Trump makes nearly universally criticized decision to pull out of Syria immediately.

MHB: ok, but what about the Dems?

Go fuck yourself dude. You just suck.

You offer fucking nothing other than criticism. You're trash.

This is odd because you never provide any substantive counter arguments. Keep hiding behind some bullshit excuse that your opinions are out there and that people can go find them. Perhaps if i knew what you objected to...

Trump makes nearly universally criticized decision to pull out of Syria immediately.

I don’t know what your point is asshole.

Go suck off a Lockheed Martin lobbyist.

I agree with all this, but America essentially created ISIS with the idiotic 2003 invasion of Iraq and the Arab Spring. I follow the Colin Powell line of logic that if you break it you buy it. How can we just walk away from a deadly dangerous problem that we were so instrumental in creating? I am fine with developing a new strategy to resolve the problem, but that’s not whilst we are doing, we are walking away.

That would be fine logic if we had a military capable of doing big things besides breaking and buying.

Birdman made my point in a nicer way. Packing up and leaving now is stupid. And the DSA contingent is more concerned with platitudes than helping folks.

This is some serious horseshoe shit. But I appreciate the DSA contingent admission that they care about brown people as long as they are already in the US. Fuck errrrbody else.

truly the worst

That would be fine logic if we had a military capable of doing big things besides breaking and buying.

If that is true we need to find some other way of fixing the problem we exacerbated, not just wash our hands and say "war is hell, we're done."

If that is true we need to find some other way of fixing the problem we exacerbated, not just wash our hands and say "war is hell, we're done."

Agreed, but I think this can and should be accompanied by a commitment to not fight wars that only lobbyists and shareholders benefit from. Trump’s pull out, like everything he does, sucks, but I’m kind of shocked that professing anti-war sentiment is being equated to being anti-“brown people” by Sig and Shoo (who unsurprisingly appear to have taken their respective balls and gone home).

So unsurprising that someone might not be immediately posting at 10pm on a Saturday night. What you up to tonight, Strick?

So unsurprising that someone might not be immediately posting at 10pm on a Saturday night. What you up to tonight, Strick?

Did we beat Memphis? How about Tennessee?

Agreed, but I think this can and should be accompanied by a commitment to not fight wars that only lobbyists and shareholders benefit from. Trump’s pull out, like everything he does, sucks, but I’m kind of shocked that professing anti-war sentiment is being equated to being anti-“brown people” by Sig and Shoo (who unsurprisingly appear to have taken their respective balls and gone home).
Shoo doesn't seem to realize that all people that die in the Arab middle east are brown, it's not a racially diverse place. ISIS are also "brown" people. Racial reductionism is a very very stupid way to critisize isolationism.

Back