• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

I can’t tell if Ro read the article or not. And free college won’t blow up credentialed elitism. Trump and his followers are doing that themselves by ignoring expertise.

he compared them by saying they're disaffected voters and the kneejerk reaction is......no we're not and fuck you for even suggesting it? lol bernie bros suuuuuuuck

he compared them by saying they're disaffected voters and the kneejerk reaction is......no we're not and fuck you for even suggesting it? lol bernie bros suuuuuuuck

And Khanna says he was comparing Bernie to Trump. He clearly wasn't. They have their claws out big time for Pete.

Amen. Millennials get criticized constantly by older generations for "killing industries", such as the wedding industry, the beer industry, the housing market, cable TV, chain restaurants, and the list can go on and on. But god forbid millennials and Gen X Americans that were forced to take on tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to go to college ask for some help that will allow them to participate economically in the industries that they are blamed for killing. Everyone benefits from policies such as this. You can argue different standards that need to be met to get forgiveness or the level of forgiveness available, but just straight up rejecting it because "fuck them kids" is just ridiculous.

How is anyone killing the beer industry? There seem to be new ones every day and they cost a bunch.

You could solve the wedding industry problems by converting to Mormonism and have multiple spouses...

There are too many damn chain restaurants. Killing several thousand to start places where actual food is served would be a good thing.

There are more TV options than ever. Fuck cable companies if you can.

See, I've solved your "problems". That's what "older generations" do while millennials complain about things/

How is anyone killing the beer industry? There seem to be new ones every day and they cost a bunch.

You could solve the wedding industry problems by converting to Mormonism and have multiple spouses...

There are too many damn chain restaurants. Killing several thousand to start places where actual food is served would be a good thing.

There are more TV options than ever. Fuck cable companies if you can.

See, I've solved your "problems". That's what "older generations" do while millennials complain about things/

Hey I'm not saying we are killing those industries, boomers are. Just google "millennials killed industries".

I'm a boomer and know a bunch and never heard any of that.

We especially hate chain restaurants would LOVE to see them go away.

Gen X/Millennials have killed the recording industry.

Is anyone sitting around crying about the demise of Warner Bros records. I don't think so.

A handful of town halls tonight on CNN.

7pm ET: Klobuchar, moderated by Cuomo
8pm: Warren, moderated by Cooper
9pm: Sanders, by Cuomo
10pm: Harris, moderated by Lemon
11pm: Buttigieg, by Cooper

A handful of town halls tonight on CNN.

7pm ET: Klobuchar, moderated by Cuomo
8pm: Warren, moderated by Cooper
9pm: Sanders, by Cuomo
10pm: Harris, moderated by Lemon
11pm: Buttigieg, by Cooper

I see CNN is slighting Buttigieg with the 11pm slot, while giving Warren and Harris primetime slots. Liberals are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

I'm a boomer and know a bunch and never heard any of that.

We especially hate chain restaurants would LOVE to see them go away.

Gen X/Millennials have killed the recording industry.

#anecdotes and #feelings

Back