• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Reasonable conservatives will blame the the Dems for nominating an “unelectable” candidate and forcing them to vote for and defend a complete piece of shit.

Reasonable conservatives will blame the the Dems for nominating an “unelectable” candidate and forcing them to vote for and defend a complete piece of shit.

These donks just don’t think women are electable. MAGA (pre-universal suffrage) and whatnot.

In the sincerity department Warren is Hillary 2.0. If you can't come across as sincere, over and over again, then that's most likely because you are not sincere. Go ahead and nominate her, see what happens.

You are sincerely insipid

You shouldn’t pick your president based on their acting ability. Just like you shouldn’t pick Oscar winners based on their policy knowledge. Warren is awkward, but she would be one hell of a president.

ETA: for example, Clint Eastwood is a fine actor, but I would never vote for him as a presidential candidate.
It was clear from the interview that Warren wasn’t comfortable and awkward in a room with POC. That is a huge problem.

These donks just don’t think women are electable. MAGA (pre-universal suffrage) and whatnot.

I think Harris is electable. Also I would be the first person to vote for Nikki Haley. Your tired sexism argument when anyone criticizes warren has been overplayed.

It was clear from the interview that Warren wasn’t comfortable and awkward in a room with POC. That is a huge problem.

That's a huge problem you literally just made up in your own head (or are parroting from some extreme right wing podcast your dumb ass listens to).

That's a huge problem you literally just made up in your own head (or are parroting from some extreme right wing podcast your dumb ass listens to).

I watched the interview and formed an opinion. So yes I made it up in my head, that’s how most opinions happen. You can watch the interview and for your own. Pete crushes it, Warren bombed.

Whichever candidate promises to come down the hardest on jet skis gets my vote.

I watched the interview and formed an opinion. So yes I made it up in my head, that’s how most opinions happen. You can watch the interview and for your own. Pete crushes it, Warren bombed.

You watch one interview and conclude that she is awkward and uncomfortable around POC. Ok, man.

Back