• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Mayor Pete killing it on Hardball town hall.

It’s my only point of perspective and she represents a state that is a rich liberal elitist enclave.

That’s a kind way to talk about Massholes who still yell “Fuck you, Jeter!” and worship Bob Kraft and Tom Brady.

That clip of young(er) Pete going all in on Dick Gephart during Hardball in 2003 was great. Pete had no idea that was coming.

Apparently neither has warren.

giphy.gif

Warren heads to one of reddest parts of Massachusetts for town hall

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/04/playbook-beyond-the-beltway-august-4-241330

Jossie Valentin touts Elizabeth Warren’s focus on Western Mass., says she’s honored to be ‘top dog’ as senator mulls 2020 run

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...as-senator-mulls-2020-run.html?outputType=amp

It’s my only point of perspective and she represents a state that is a rich liberal elitist enclave.

So you had a preconceived notion and then your confirmation bias kicked in the one time you’ve watched.

flips his shit though when people talk about koreans eating dog. because, you know, koreans don’t eat dog or something?

Interesting North Carolina poll today done by Emerson, and it's not good news for Trump. It was both the primary and how the candidates fared v. Trump. It was also bad news for Pubs for governor and senator. And there were 2 other national polls showing the same as we've seen in the last few weeks - Biden in the mid 30s, Sanders in the high teens, Warren in or approaching double digits and Pete and Harris in the 7-8% range (though I find the battle state polls way more interesting).

Biden 39%, +12 v Trump
Sanders 22%, +8
Warren 15%, tie
Pete 8%, +4
Harris 5%, -2

My first thought is these numbers are way better than I would have expected. My second thought is why does it suck so much to be a woman? My third thought was that is 1 of the best numbers v. Trump for Pete that I've seen - and from a southern state. Pete hasn't been faring well v. Trump before this 1. My fourth thought is Tillis may not be as safe as I had previously thought, although this battle state poll is skewing much bluer than most.

If only the Dems would ever nominate a woman for President !

Back