• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

PhDeac looks like a guy that’s elected president of the HOA and drives a golf cart around the neighborhood measuring grass height.

PhDeac looks like a guy that’s elected president of the HOA and drives a golf cart around the neighborhood measuring grass height.

Haha. I don't which is why I tell them no.

In a perfect world, quality of candidate contest, she'd destroy Trump, but we're not in a perfect or anywhere near perfect world. You can't just use intellect and logic to stand up to a bullying asshole like Trump. Kamala Harris has the ability to, stand up to Trump and eviscerate him.

Warren would outright embarrass Trump and would pull no punches. Kamala would pull punches. Biden would just rub Trump's shoulders. And Bernie would just shake his own shoulders.

Warren would outright embarrass Trump and would pull no punches. Kamala would pull punches. Biden would just rub Trump's shoulders. And Bernie would just shake his own shoulders.

On content she would, but that doesn't mean the nation and voters would see it that way.

On content she would, but that doesn't mean the nation and voters would see it that way.

I disagree. Warren would destroy Trump in a debate. I think you are confusing her with Hillary. I don't know who y'all are watching but Warren has passion when she speaks. Her voice changes when she gets to a topic that she really cares about. She has more passion than any other Dem candidate. She got off to a rocky start in the campaign and was a bit contrived at times, but she's dropped that and is back to doing what she does, really well.

I disagree. Warren would destroy Trump in a debate. I think you are confusing her with Hillary. I don't know who y'all are watching but Warren has passion when she speaks. Her voice changes when she gets to a topic that she really cares about. She has more passion than any other Dem candidate. She got off to a rocky start in the campaign and was a bit contrived at times, but she's dropped that and is back to doing what she does, really well.

Yep -- I honestly have no idea who rj, Chris, DG3, etc. are watching, but it's not Warren.

Yeah, when Hillary schooled him she was just called a nasty bitch. Some how women candidates have to be firm but not shrill, smile but show sympathy, fierce but not angry, empathetic but not motherly, knowledgeable but not snooty, the list could go on.

Meanwhile Trump is an actual shitposter.

I know it sucks, but her slight build and appearance, along with her school teacher style would not do well. I understand that to college grads, intelligent, open-minded people will see the actual results, but millions of others will be about the theater. The Trump attack machine won't let millions of people know what really happened will lie about it repeatedly.

There are so many crystal ball readers on here, it's incredible. You'd have thought after 2016 we'd know better than to act like we know what's going to happen with a Trump election.

My crystal ball says Elizabeth Warren will not be the next President of the United States.

There were 2 more state polls yesterday, from MI and TX. In the MI poll, all the major Dems were beating Trump by at least a few points. In the TX poll, Biden is actually leading Trump by a few points, and everyone else is losing to Trump by a few points. In both, Harris continues to poll the worst v. Trump. It continues to suck to be female. Ugh. OTOH, Buttigieg has started performing better v. Trump than he was earlier, and 2 of the recent state polls are from southern states. Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised that an openly gay candidate is doing this well.

Back