• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

He challenges them every show. But there's only so much time in a show.

When will the GOP next win the popular vote in a presidential election? Their share of the electorate continues to drop as the demographics continue to shift. They definitely won’t win the popular vote in 2020 with Donald as the nominee (even if they can win the EC still).

Best bet they have moving forward in the popular vote is if there is a viable third party left leaning candidate. Other than that I think it will be a long time.

When will the GOP next win the popular vote in a presidential election? Their share of the electorate continues to drop as the demographics continue to shift. They definitely won’t win the popular vote in 2020 with Donald as the nominee (even if they can win the EC still).

Best bet they have moving forward in the popular vote is if there is a viable third party left leaning candidate. Other than that I think it will be a long time.

Can't wait to see Numbers' predictions on the 2020 EC after his 2016 predictions were so entertaining.

Perhaps one day I will be able to achieve the heights of intellectual superiority and success in life as the titans on the Tunnels Left.

But alas, this is a lofty goal and one can only dream.

Perhaps one day I will be able to achieve the heights of intellectual superiority and success in life as the titans on the Tunnels Left.

Baby steps!!!!

s-l1600.jpg

Available public data indicate the probability is zero.

Lolololololol. Bless her heart. Two different sets of rules comment is both delusional and laughable.

1. It was the Democrats under the Obama administration that pushed the new filibuster rules.

2. The governor of VA I’d a known racist

3. The Lt. Governor of VA is a known rapist

4. Ellison is a known beater, physical and mental abuser of women.

5. One of the most prominent Democrats in modern history has been a credibly accused serial rapist

6. Hillary called those credible women, “dumb bimbos”

I could go on... but spare us the high ground Warren.

Lolololololol. Bless her heart. Two different sets of rules comment is both delusional and laughable.

1. It was the Democrats under the Obama administration that pushed the new filibuster rules.

5. One of the most prominent Democrats in modern history has been a credibly accused serial rapist

There's a serial sexual abuser in the WH.

Republican Jim Jordan covered up DOZENS of sexual attacks on his wrestlers at Ohio State, but you are silent about him.

Catamount isn’t interested in condemning the culture of sexual harassment and assault in politics. He’s interested in winning points for a team and administration he will claim to the death that he doesn’t support or endorse with his vote.

Sorry, bro. We have the moral high ground forever. Your fake ass pretend Christian party sold its soul to Trumpism forever, and you will never get it back.

Doesn’t even take a rudimentary understanding of statistics (which brad does not possess) to note the declining electorate share of republicans

Two articles about the rise of Warren and Mayor Pete. Some funny haterade in the NYT piece.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/13/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-pete-buttigieg-2020.html

Other Democratic candidates looking up in the polls are less than thrilled about the attention being paid to front-runners.

“More power to them,” said Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota. “People will peak at different moments. I’d rather peak closer to the election.”

Gov. Steve Bullock of Montana, who was the penultimate candidate to join the race, said he did not draw any inspiration from the tactics of President Trump’s campaign.

“I don’t take from 2016 that this is the era of celebrity,” Mr. Bullock said after polishing off a steak dinner. Referring to a former Republican presidential candidate who did well in some polls in 2015, he added, “You could have said to me four years ago, ‘What do you attribute the strength of Ben Carson to?’”

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/silver-bulletpoints-iowans-seem-to-like-warren-and-buttigieg/

Back