• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Yeah, I should have known.

Also, based on statistics, half of our presidents were probably women.

ITT we learn Biff doesn’t know what closets are.

Buchanan was gay. Shared a home with William Rufus King, Pierce's veep. There has been some speculation that Lincoln and Joshua Speed had a romantic relationship, but I think most historians don't think Lincoln was gay. Then again, Mary Todd could have been enough to drive him toward favoring his male relationships. As for 1st ladies, I think Eleanor Roosevelt was a lesbian later in life. Then there was that Hillary speculation.

So far this week Biden has praised a white segregationist from Mississippi and told Wall Street nothing would change if he’s president. Cville come get your man.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if there a virtual three-way tie in polling between Biden, Sanders, and Warren after the debates. People are looking for alternatives to Biden and a large majority of Dems don't want Sanders.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if there a virtual three-way tie in polling between Biden, Sanders, and Warren after the debates. People are looking for alternatives to Biden and a large majority of Dems don't want Sanders.

I don't think you meant this implication, but Warren is more than just the not-Biden, not-Sanders vote. She has substance on her own and is picking up more supporters due to policy and positions and having a plan for everything v. the off the cuff nature of the current administration.

I suspect it will be Warren vs Biden duking it out at the end of the day. The Yin to the 2016 Yang.

Sanders is done. Too many people wouldn't consider voting for him.

I suspect it will be Warren vs Biden duking it out at the end of the day. The Yin to the 2016 Yang.

Sanders is done. Too many people wouldn't consider voting for him.

Link? or are you just telling on yourself?

It's interesting that on Juneteenth, the day after Biden praised a white supremacist, you say shit like this. When you say "people" you mean "partners at my accounting firm."

Just my personal opinion. Seems to me that Warren is much more adept right now at capturing the excitement from the far left. Sanders has huge negatives of people who wouldn't even consider voting for him. Biden is the centrist candidate and nobody really even seems to be challenging him for that spot so I don't really see him going anywhere.

Sanders ego of staying in the race will probably significantly help Biden.

We will see in the end. Seems like the polls right now are supporting my contentions. Sanders is a known entity. The fact that he's dropping the third in many polls is not a good sign. Warren has tons of progressive policies and I think she'll be one of the last two standing.

Last edited:
Just my personal opinion. Seems to me that Warren is much more adept right now at capturing the excitement from the far left. Sanders has huge negatives of people who wouldn't even consider voting for him. Biden is the centrist candidate and nobody really even seems to be challenging him for that spot so I don't really see him going anywhere.

Sanders ego of staying in the race will probably significantly help Biden.

There are a lot of people capturing centrist votes including Pete and Kamala as well as most of the candidates under 2%. All that adds up. With the Hickenlooper crowd go to Biden when he drops out? Or will someone like Delaney or Inslee consulate support and get to high single digits. Or would they rally around another not Biden in the third tier like Klob or Castro or maybe even Booker.

You think more people here would realize that.

No. Following politics like we do is a privilege not a responsibility. Most people don’t have jobs where they can read the news and comment on it during the day.

There are a lot of people capturing centrist votes including Pete and Kamala as well as most of the candidates under 2%. All that adds up. With the Hickenlooper crowd go to Biden when he drops out? Or will someone like Delaney or Inslee consulate support and get to high single digits. Or would they rally around another not Biden in the third tier like Klob or Castro or maybe even Booker.
And where will that go when they all drop out?

And where will that go when they all drop out?

Well yeah, if it’s only Biden, Sanders, and Warren in the race, centrists will go to Biden. But I doubt it will be a three person race until well into the primaries.

Back