• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

This is far worse than who her daddy is.

“A Yahoo profile of O’Rourke described how he ‘married Amy Sanders, a charter school administrator,’ and served on the City Council ‘championing downtown redevelopment.’ But the reporter didn’t bother to look into who Sanders’s father was.”

We need leaders who are all in for truly public schools not in the tank for charters and their ugly stepsisters.

But are we allowed to criticize Obama’s charter school bullshit?

Didn’t Beto come from wealth as well? Or was he just the Charles Simms of Woodberry Forest?

I think the Dems need to appease the radical left wing of their party and nominate someone who appeals to the left wing. If they don't, the divisions will fester and grow deeper. The left wing has to win or be decisively defeated. There is no middle road with them.

He’s basing that on his experience in the far right.

Well, the radical right has completely taken over the GOP and it hasn't destroyed them (yet), so there's that. I always love how Republicans are so quick to attack and fear the progressive wing of the Democrats as being a mortal threat to the Democratic Party as a whole, and even the entire country, when that same progressive wing is clearly a minority force and voice in the party. Yet these same Republicans are clueless as to how their own party's far right has pushed out any moderates and even most traditional conservatives, and now runs the entire show. If one party goes to the absolute extreme, they don't have much room to talk about what the other party should do.

I don’t think they’re clueless. They’re complicit.

Hadn’t heard about 2 at all.

in case you hadn't noticed, the Republican Party is already split

the poorly prepared and undigestible leftover lubish pablum of radicals running the Republican Party has been a hallmark of lefty politics and a staple diet over there for over half a century, when you keep feeding yourself rubbish like that, no wonder you lose so many elections

Back