• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Kamala or bust for me

It is so incredibly obvious that ITC is right and RJ is wrong, based on RJ's on parameters, that it's more sad than funny.

Would America elect two black POTUS out of three? It shouldn't matter, but we know it does.

Kasich is putting himself in position to be the anti-Trump option.

Kasich definitely seems queuing up to run. Flake will go back and forth as well, I ultimately think he doesn't run.

Kasich mentioned running as an Independent on the Daily Show the other night. Which seems like one way to help Trump win another term.

I am not at all prepared for the sheer number of people that want to run.

And yet he’s a better candidate than all of the above except maybe Harris and Klobuchar.

Hillary got 3.87M votes in Texas (43.2%).
Beto got 4.02M votes in Texas (48.3%).

Doesn’t take much logic to see a candidate who can be competitive in TX and who already has a national fundraising operation would be very competitive in a primary and general election. 48% in TX gets you 50+ in MI, WI, and PA.

At this point, I think the more interesting question is whether Trump will face a legitimate primary opponent. I don't expect it, but I'm an eternal optimist I guess.

I’m not even convinced that Trump wants to run in 2020 anyways. If he does I don’t think the republicans have the gusto to challenge him tho.

You guys still think that there are enough good Republicans out there to primary Trump? No chance. It would be a blowout.

I’m not even convinced that Trump wants to run in 2020 anyways. If he does I don’t think the republicans have the gusto to challenge him tho.

Why would they start challenging him now? They love the guy.

Could a ginger ever stand a chance?

485px-Joe_Kennedy_III%2C_115th_official_photo.jpg

Back