• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Yang got his health care answer right. I don’t know why any business owner wouldn’t be all for M4A.

CNN is going to drag Biden and Harris down.

Yang got his health care answer right. I don’t know why any business owner wouldn’t be all for M4A.

CNN is going to drag Biden and Harris down.

Good riddance. More airtime for LW, Bernie, and Pete.

Biden came out much more feisty and engaged from the last debate performance where he was coasting.

I’m tired of CNN just trying to start petty fights.

Lol Gillibrand wants to make asylum seeking a civil violation rather than a criminal violation

Thrilling stuff

That’s brilliant.

Booker using 1990s put downs against Biden.

I kinda like Castro. He’s in the Pete boat for me: charisma without much of a resume, but I like what he has to say.

who gives a fuck what Republicans think about the candidates?

Democrats (especially centrists), and the mainstream media. do seem to care far more about what Republicans think of Democrats than the other way around. Republicans are actually happy if they piss off Democrats, while too many Democrats worry about what the Republican base and strategists think. It's not like you're going to win over any of these people, as they've made perfectly clear on many occasions. I've noticed that GOP strategists love to offer advice to Democrats every presidential election cycle on what the Democrats should do to win, and not surprisingly, their advice always seems to boil down to - ditch the progressives, don't be bold in your policies, be more conservative, and pander more to white working-class people - maybe you can win them back from us! <snicker>

Biden is bombing tonight. Terrible.

Yeah he came out strong but he’s been stuttering a lot as this debate goes on.

But honest question...does it really even matter? Trump’s diction literally consists of word salads and juvenile insults. Hillary wiped the floor with Trump in the debates and all he did was retort with “Wrong” and “you’re the puppet” and he’s now the President of the United States.

I kinda like Castro. He’s in the Pete boat for me: charisma without much of a resume, but I like what he has to say.

Mayor of a large city and Secretary of HHS? Seems like a fine resume to me.

The best three candidates were all on last night. Castro and Inslee have been two of the best tonight so far.

The best three candidates were all on last night. Castro and Inslee have been two of the best tonight so far.

Castro, Booker, and Yang have stood out. Biden and Harris looks weak when attacked. By contrast, Warren got stronger when the haters came at her.

Back