• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

I think you are going to lose the crowd on this response. The man just told you that 6 of his friends died in a shitty senseless war and your response is to tell him to get a better out look on life. A simple ‘I am sorry for your loss’ would have been ok. Do better indeed.

This is something I have been working on for the last 5 years or so....listening to people with actual, impacted experience about a "thing." Full stop. Not adding my two cents...not holding up my version or thoughts about it to compare...just hearing it.

I am not very good at it yet. Trying to get better.

"human beings have always been a crappy lot" is a fucking depressing and shitty outlook on the world

i feel bad for you

do better; do something

resist that shit or at least quit blaming human nature like it means something

jesus christ, people

Take a deep breath, strickland

Human beings have always been a crappy lot. Our inability to come to terms with this is how poor government exists.

every generation thinks that the one before them fucked everything up, and that one that comes after them is a bunch of candyasses

well, congrats to all the brave Libertarian voters out there: Lincoln Chafee is open to running as your candidate!

undoubtedly our generation will fuck up when it's our turn to be in control, but for now we can bitch about the boomers fucking it all up

And I hope these boards are still around to discuss it with the younger generation. We'll have renamed the boards to the "RJ Karl boards - A boomer legend". Sokolove will be an old man still mocking old school RJK posts. All of us will have morphed into old white guys and be made fun of by the new gen. Can't wait

Seems to me like Gen Z is pretty great. No complaints from me here. Except vaping I guess. Smoke a fucking cigarette, losers.

every generation thinks that the one before them fucked everything up, and that one that comes after them is a bunch of candyasses

I think the generations after millennials are going to be humanity’s greatest generations. Those born in the internet age have all the information and knowledge at their fingertips and will have been raised learning and knowing the most efficient and best ways to utilize technology.

I think the generations after millennials are going to be humanity’s greatest generations. Those born in the internet age have all the information and knowledge at their fingertips and will have been raised learning and knowing the most efficient and best ways to utilize technology.

because the internet leads to better learning?

Seems to me like Gen Z is pretty great. No complaints from me here. Except vaping I guess. Smoke a fucking cigarette, losers.

Assholes not wanting to get lung cancer. What idiots.

Good thing we will have socialized medicine by the time I get the cancer, so they can be forced to pay for my treatment due to my own personal poor health decisions. Suckers.

Meh, Gen X doesn't seem to care a whole lot about the generation before or after.

Bless your heart.

If millennials showed up to vote rather than vaping, playing video games and crying about their lives, there would be no Trump. There would be no Gorsuch or Cavanaugh. RBG and Breyer would likely have retired creating a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court for most of your adult lives. But you whined and blamed others for not participating.

Hell, you never had to leave you couch to vote, but they stayed home. You can come up all the lame excuses you'd can invent but the numbers don't lie.

I fully understand there's income, diversion and all sorts of excuses.

Back