• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

If millennials showed up to vote rather than vaping, playing video games and crying about their lives, there would be no Trump. There would be no Gorsuch or Cavanaugh. RBG and Breyer would likely have retired creating a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court for most of your adult lives. But you whined and blamed others for not participating.

Hell, you never had to leave you couch to vote, but they stayed home. You can come up all the lame excuses you'd can invent but the numbers don't lie.

I fully understand there's income, diversion and all sorts of excuses.

Love this.

If millennials showed up to vote rather than vaping, playing video games and crying about their lives, there would be no Trump. There would be no Gorsuch or Cavanaugh. RBG and Breyer would likely have retired creating a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court for most of your adult lives. But you whined and blamed others for not participating.

Hell, you never had to leave you couch to vote, but they stayed home. You can come up all the lame excuses you'd can invent but the numbers don't lie.

:popcorn:

Vintage

hell yea forwarding this to all my drunk uncles

Gold.

Assholes not wanting to get lung cancer. What idiots.

Good thing we will have socialized medicine by the time I get the cancer, so they can be forced to pay for my treatment due to my own personal poor health decisions. Suckers.

i like the vape pen for smoking drugs

also pretty sure the jury is still out on whether vaping nicotine is a-ok

if you tried to write a parody of that post you couldn't, it's too good

my favorite line is a tie between all of them

I think you are going to lose the crowd on this response. The man just told you that 6 of his friends died in a shitty senseless war and your response is to tell him to get a better out look on life. A simple ‘I am sorry for your loss’ would have been ok. Do better indeed.

I was drunk and, full disclosure, didn’t read 80% of the original post including the part about his friends. (I’m allergic to walls of text and a frequent tl;dr person. I’m sorry). A truly awful post on my part and I’m sorry to those that I offended with it.

Meanwhile, RJ finally posted something funny, so maybe there is something good to come of this all.

Last edited:
It’s particularly awesome how he simultaneously ignores and belittles the political views of the majority of gen Z and millennial voters.

i like the vape pen for smoking drugs

also pretty sure the jury is still out on whether vaping nicotine is a-ok
Do you honestly think that vaping isnt significantly safer than burning tobacco and smoking it?

The truth is the truth. Blame everyone but your lazy-ass brethren.

You can't dispute the numbers. So, you make it about me.

Talk about classic...

Jesus, some of you guys will go to ANY extreme to attack RJKARL.

What disgusting pieces of shit some posters are.

Yes, i would save it to your face.

Thanks again for PROVING the point I've posted about you all for years. If RJKARL says, "today is Thursday", you can't help yourself from saying, "You're wrong. It's Friday in Australia."

Man, you all need help.

Do you honestly think that vaping isnt significantly safer than burning tobacco and smoking it?

According to the American Society, many companies that produce vape products don't put the true nicotine of their product on packages or information.

Or white people...people of color should be pissed at white people of all ages for giving Trump to America.

It’s a good thing someone is trying to reach younger voters.

Or white people...people of color should be pissed at white people of all ages for giving Trump to America.

Using your logic white people should blame POC for not stopping them from voting for Trump.

Millennials are to blame for Trump because they didn’t stop Boomers from electing him. Classic.

Souunds like you voted for Jill Stein and don't want to take any responsibility for you and your friends doing so and electing Trump and the GOP to control Congrees. AGAIN, if the younger vote shows up, NONE of this matters. You can't deny that if the MILLENNIAL voters show up to vote everyone does, Trump wouldn't be POTUS and we would have the first BLACK female governor and 6-3 lifetime majority Supreme Court.

You will dance try to blame everyone but MILLENNIALS, but the truth is their generation will blame the losses on everyone but themselves just like RJ says they would.

Back