• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

It’s a good thing someone is trying to reach younger voters.

Didn't do it 2016. We'll see if they take their balls and go home like they did then if Bernie isn't on top of the ticket.

Didn't do it 2016. We'll see if they take their balls and go home like they did then if Bernie isn't on top of the ticket.

The dynamic between Warren and Bernie will be interesting. She'll need to promise him a cabinet position as DHS secretary or Consumer protection Bureau or something and make him a key part of her campaign during the General. Mayor Pete should be her VP.

There's a big question about whether Bernie will fully and completely support anyone but himself. He was half-assed in 2016. I haven't seen anything that would convince me he won't act like a spoiled brat again.

There's a big question about whether Bernie will fully and completely support anyone but himself. He was half-assed in 2016. I haven't seen anything that would convince me he won't act like a spoiled brat again.

Bernie was full throated anti-Trump in the summer and fall of 2016, he could have been more pro-Clinton though.

Bernie did a lot of campaign appearances for Clinton leading up to Election Day. The idea that he didn’t support her is largely made up big boomer centrist myth.

I think the generations after millennials are going to be humanity’s greatest generations. Those born in the internet age have all the information and knowledge at their fingertips and will have been raised learning and knowing the most efficient and best ways to utilize technology.

We're sure doing a lot with it on this fucking board.

Bernie did a lot of campaign appearances for Clinton leading up to Election Day. The idea that he didn’t support her is largely made up big boomer centrist myth.

Bernie did. Many Bernie Bros rejected it.

Back