• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

so, on a board with around 200 or so active members, you get along with 13 posters who pretty much either egg you on or ignore you

nice

You are a piece of work. I started NOTHING with you today. But you can't help yourself. You have to insult me and act like a total asshole.

You won't even consider being civil or trying get along and then blame me for your actions.

BTW, there aren't 200 regular posters on The Tunnels.

so, on a board with around 200 or so active members, you get along with 13 posters who pretty much either egg you on or ignore you

nice

12. He listed thunderbolt twice. Good dude, thunderbolt. That should probably be an additional means for a ban, not getting along with thunderbolt. Some might argue it would be covered under the db rule.

Beto should replace Tom Perez as Chair of the DNC. Beto is the new age Howard Dean regarding organizing and getting out the vote. The DNC needs someone with unbridled energy and a willingness to get into the trenches.

The young guys are fighting:

Yeah. Pete has been the one primarily calling out Republican BS.

I really like Mich and Avalon, but there are several posters that I really despise:

Ph is a bitch
Biff is a serial wife beater
You know who likes to have sex with 14yos
Townie whines like a little girl

70886437_10157164658681418_8366013542855344128_n.jpg

That's interesting that they endorsed this early. (And probably not a coincidence that Warren is having a rally in NYC today, where the WFP is based.)

I have to admit Yang has done way better than I ever thought he could. The DNC needs to have him help them up and down the ballot. He's plugged into something others haven't.

I have to admit Yang has done way better than I ever thought he could. The DNC needs to have him help them up and down the ballot. He's plugged into something others haven't.

the "give people money" strategy

Another false myth. Here's a small, off the top of my head list of people I rarely have problems with:

highland
Thunderbolt
DG3
Creamy
DDA
WFFaithful
Thunderbolt
NewEngland
Connor El
Warak
Palma
Netflix
Ranger

I'm sure there are many others. I don't log them like many do for my posts.

Unlike you, they can have civil discussions. The biggest difference is we can conceive of and admit when we are wrong. You and PH have not been able to do so. Stephen Hawking has made more mistakes than you have.

Fuck. I didn't even make the list. I guess all them RJ inheritance dollars I've been counting on are never coming in. Time to tell my 4 year old that she'll be going to a state school.

Fuck. I didn't even make the list. I guess all them RJ inheritance dollars I've been counting on are never coming in. Time to tell my 4 year old that she'll be going to a state school.

I couldn't put you on the list. It would be nepotism as you are in my will....

Back