• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

so, i guess Pete and Joe supporters are also low information voters who don't want a woman president. So many board misogynists!

It's a good thing that I'm a Warren G (and a Gillistan before that)!

Low information voters don’t know Pete. They know Bernie and Biden because they’ve run before. Some people supported Bernie because they don’t want a woman president.

I'm always learning so much about Bernie supporters every time I log on here.

bernie supporters have a hard time believing that some "supporters" might just like the Band Wagon

Does Strick mean the rapper or Harding? And I had to google Gillistan - I never knew there was such a thing.

He's not my #1 choice but the caricature this board has built is comical.

Not every UNC fan is a Walmart bandwagon fan, but you've got to talk about them.

One of the funniest things I've seen on social media recently is a big time Bernie supporter going toe to toe with all these Bernie bros who claim Warren is lying and she's just going to be a tool for Wall Street if she's the nominee.

He's not my #1 choice but the caricature this board has built is comical.

i mean, Ph is right. Walmart sells UNC gear to every Tom Dick and Harry but those people would never go to the tarhole board and talk about how conspiracy theories explain all their violations/punishments.

those idiots would probably switch to a Duke hat as soon as UNC falls out of the tournament each year

Does Strick mean the rapper or Harding? And I had to google Gillistan - I never knew there was such a thing.

It’s the much less popular, hard to reach sister country of Turkmenistan

Not every UNC fan is a Walmart bandwagon fan, but you've got to talk about them.

One of the funniest things I've seen on social media recently is a big time Bernie supporter going toe to toe with all these Bernie bros who claim Warren is lying and she's just going to be a tool for Wall Street if she's the nominee.

i mean, Ph is right. Walmart sells UNC gear to every Tom Dick and Harry but those people would never go to the tarhole board and talk about how conspiracy theories explain all their violations/punishments.

those idiots would probably switch to a Duke hat as soon as UNC falls out of the tournament each year

Isn't bandwagon support kind of the idea of building a base?

Isn't bandwagon support kind of the idea of building a base?

sure, to sell hats - but it's not to be confused with with actual "loyal" fans.

just see all the dumb threads on the sports board about students not staying 4 quarters

Putting the metaphor aside (though Bernie's got way more individual donors than any other candidate), I still don't see the value in arguing against a caricature Bernie supporter every day on here.

Putting the metaphor aside (though Bernie's got way more individual donors than any other candidate), I still don't see the value in arguing against a caricature Bernie supporter every day on here.

It appears to give some on here strength and comfort.

Me? I’d rather spend the majority of my time just supporting who I support rather than shitting on everybody that I don’t.

there are many bored people

It appears to give some on here strength and comfort.

Me? I’d rather spend the majority of my time just supporting who I support rather than shitting on everybody that I don’t.

That's what people don't like about Bernie supporters. They just shit on everyone but Bernie often in hyperbolic ways.

bernie bros can relax, the atlantic dutifully says stenting is a nothingburger so that should save his ass with centrists

That's what people don't like about Bernie supporters. They just shit on everyone but Bernie often in hyperbolic ways.

The way that you and a few others constantly talk about Bernie Bros sounds a lot like how you claim Bernie Bros sound. It’s funny, is all.

The way that you and a few others constantly talk about Bernie Bros sounds a lot like how you claim Bernie Bros sound. It’s funny, is all.

Because I’m criticizing the only fanbase who is constantly criticizing all the other candidates. They think all the other candidates are the assholes but they’re the assholes.

RJ would make a great Bernie Bro

Back