Page 417 of 677 FirstFirst ... 317367407412413414415416417418419420421422427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 13538

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    It's not a thing. If you asked any Dem if they could beat Trump, they's say they could.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    It's not a thing. If you asked any Dem if they could beat Trump, they's say they could.
    Very true. I guess she’s been so out of sight, out of mind for me that, until today, I haven’t payed attention to her. I am genuinely curious as to how liberal voters view her. Is she someone that could win the nomination or is she generally disliked?

As I've said over and over again, the DEMS should NOT nonimate anyone over 60 for POTUS in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Very true. I guess she’s been so out of sight, out of mind for me that, until today, I haven’t payed attention to her. I am genuinely curious as to how liberal voters view her. Is she someone that could win the nomination or is she generally disliked?
    I think she is generally disliked at this stage and viewed as a failed candidate pretty much across the board. Who liberals blame for the failure of Clinton's candidacy varies pretty significantly, but I don't think there is a significant faction of liberal voters clamoring for Clinton 2020. Most of them just shifted their allegiances to Biden from what I can tell.
    We're going to be good again.

I know exactly 1 person who was excited by the Hillary candidacy in 2016 - 1 friend's 70 year old mom. Every other Dem I know thought she was competent and would do a decent enough job but was already kinda tired of her (and even more tired of the right's obsession with her). She had all of Bubba's baggage with none of his charm.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    You don’t have to do that. I don’t particularly care what Hillary does. I simply thought her comment was interesting and wanted to hear what you guys had to say as far as her potentially entering the race. I had no idea that was even a thing until an hour ago.
    Anytime Hillary steps out in public, conservatives start claiming she’s running again.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    I know exactly 1 person who was excited by the Hillary candidacy in 2016 - 1 friend's 70 year old mom. Every other Dem I know thought she was competent and would do a decent enough job but was already kinda tired of her (and even more tired of the right's obsession with her). She had all of Bubba's baggage with none of his charm.
    This is well said.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSokolove View Post
    As I've said over and over again, the DEMS should NOT nonimate anyone over 60 for POTUS in 2020
    Agree. Unfortunately, there are no under 60 Dem primary candidates that are actual viable candidates right now.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Hillary would be a fine candidate if she weren’t ugly. The fact that Elizabeth Warren looks like everyone’s moms friend Susan will help
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Anytime Hillary steps out in public, conservatives start claiming she’s running again.
    ^This. The only people who get excited about Hillary running for any office again are Republicans. If she sends out a tweet attacking Trump, they all jump on it and claim that "she's back!" I know of a number of Democrats who thought she got a raw deal in 2016 and was held to a double standard compared to Trump, but I don't know of a single Democrat who hopes or thinks that she will run for POTUS or anything else ever again. It's a right-wing fantasy, and little more.

Warren and Clinton look similar to me. Clinton shouldn’t run and won’t run.

Rusty Larue
    IIRC, Jh was a big proponent of the "Hilary is going to primary Obama" narrative in 2010-2011. Conservatives are just obsessed with the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Warren and Clinton look similar to me. Clinton shouldn’t run and won’t run.
    Haha yeah I was just thinking that they look very similar to me, as well. If being ugly hurt HC, Warren is in trouble too.

Haha yeah I was just thinking that they look very similar to me, as well. If being ugly hurt HC, Warren is in trouble too.
    I mean, I'd totes bang Warren. I'm probably a little old for her though.

Hillary is a lot of things, but she’s not ugly

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    She is homely. Even when she was young, she was about as "meh" a girl could be:

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    She’s no Miss America. The problem is she ain’t no Miss Congeniality either.

glad we're discussing the important issues

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    glad we're discussing the important issues
    yea where's shoo to yell at all of you about this

Scooter Banks

I'M RIGHT HERE, FUCKFACE!

Hillary is homely as hell. Not as homely as your mom though.