Page 419 of 503 FirstFirst ... 319369409414415416417418419420421422423424429469 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 10047

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

It should have absolutely no bearing on her electability, but HC is not a physically attractive person. Like at all. She’s got the classic homely, frumpy suburban white woman with money style.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    he'll likely have enough on election day against any of these dems
    In light of the above details, why do you believe this?

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    Hillary is a lot of things, but she’s not ugly
    Opinions differ

Dickie Hemric
    Hillary is obviously a phoney and obviously arrogant. She lost the unlosable election to Donald Fucking Trump. Case closed. I'll leave aside the fact that all the lubish halfwits on this board thought that she had it in the bag all along.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    weren't you just chiding all of us yesterday for not being Allies
    No. I was chiding the right wing misogynistic bullshit smear machine against female Presidential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    No. I was chiding the right wing misogynistic bullshit smear machine against female Presidential candidates.
    Hm, so it's wrong when right wingers do it, but it's ok for everyone else?

Hillary isn't exacty life of party but she is GORGEOUS and has an absolutely electric smile

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    In light of the above details, why do you believe this?
    I have a more accurate view of the world than the one propagated by the American left, which you happen to share.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSokolove View Post
    Hillary isn't exacty life of party but she is GORGEOUS and has an absolutely electric smile
    great insight

Do you anticipate that Donald's numbers go up as he's impeached and tried by the Senate, while simultaneously taking heat from both parties and outspoken advocates of his for allowing a possible genocide in Kurdistan?
    This is what I find so frustrating. I check the polls every day or 2, and Trump is still in the 40-46% favorability area on most polls with an average in the 42% range. Hasn't changed a bit since the Ukraine scandal erupted. OTOH, the victim of this scandal, Biden, has seen his numbers go south since this scandal came out - to the point where Warren has slightly overtaken him in the polls. And I repeat, if this can happen to Biden now, the same thing can happen to Warren sometime next year. Fox and other conservative outlets are still playing this as a Biden scandal, and to an extent, that crap appears to be working. Trump has done something that Nixon would never have considered doing. I mean Nixon just covered up a burglary of Dem headquarters. He never tried to enlist foreign governments on multiple occasions to help take out his opponents. Trump does just that, and while it nets him an impeachment inquiry, it hasn't affected his poll numbers while it has made 1 of his opponents poll numbers go south. What is the lesson here? It's rinse, repeat and do the same thing to Warren next year and watch her numbers go south. As long as Trump's numbers don't change, congressional Pubs aren't going to vote to impeach. Why is it that I seem to be the only person terrified of this prospect?

Edited to add that, for the record, Hillary is homely at best. Glad that's settled.

Favorability is different than head to head polling IMO.

And that's your opinion Sailor but why do you believe Donald's numbers will go up over the next year from his current position in head to head polling? He's further behind than I believe he was at any point to Hillary to Biden and Warren and about the same as his worst deficit with Bernie (9 points).

Also Sailor I've consistently been courteous to you and avoided name calling even though I find your positions abhorrent and disgusting, I wish you could extend the same courtesy or let me know so I can drop any pretense of cordial discussion.

I have a more accurate view
    this is rad

I disagree with you
    I have a more accurate view of the world than the one propagated by the American left, which you happen to share.
    lol

Dickie Hemric
    Favorability is different than head to head polling IMO.

And that's your opinion Sailor but why do you believe Donald's numbers will go up over the next year from his current position in head to head polling? He's further behind than I believe he was at any point to Hillary to Biden and Warren and about the same as his worst deficit with Bernie (9 points).

Also Sailor I've consistently been courteous to you and avoided name calling even though I find your positions abhorrent and disgusting, I wish you could extend the same courtesy or let me know so I can drop any pretense of cordial discussion.
    the dem candidates are incompetent and are too radical to win

your views are mistaken, and you are very emotionally intolerant of those who disagree with you

damn these sailor takes own

I disagree with you
    the dem candidates are incompetent and are too radical to win

your views are mistaken, and you are very emotionally intolerant of those who disagree with you
    actually it's your views that are mistaken

So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.

Can’t wait for sailor’s “I’m not voting for Donald and didn’t in 2016 either!”

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    actually it's your views that are mistaken
    Wrong.

I disagree with you
    Wrong.
    yes, you are wrong. Frequently.