Page 420 of 474 FirstFirst ... 320370410415416417418419420421422423424425430470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 9468

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

  1. #8381
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,740
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    I have a more accurate view of the world than the one propagated by the American left, which you happen to share.
    lol

  2. #8382
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Favorability is different than head to head polling IMO.

    And that's your opinion Sailor but why do you believe Donald's numbers will go up over the next year from his current position in head to head polling? He's further behind than I believe he was at any point to Hillary to Biden and Warren and about the same as his worst deficit with Bernie (9 points).

    Also Sailor I've consistently been courteous to you and avoided name calling even though I find your positions abhorrent and disgusting, I wish you could extend the same courtesy or let me know so I can drop any pretense of cordial discussion.
    the dem candidates are incompetent and are too radical to win

    your views are mistaken, and you are very emotionally intolerant of those who disagree with you

  3. #8383
    damn these sailor takes own

  4. #8384
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,740
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    the dem candidates are incompetent and are too radical to win

    your views are mistaken, and you are very emotionally intolerant of those who disagree with you
    actually it's your views that are mistaken

  5. #8385
    So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

    If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.

  6. #8386
    Canít wait for sailorís ďIím not voting for Donald and didnít in 2016 either!Ē

  7. #8387
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    actually it's your views that are mistaken
    Wrong.

  8. #8388
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,740
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Wrong.
    yes, you are wrong. Frequently.

  9. #8389
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

    If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.
    Biden is too old and incompetent, and everybody knows it. Right now he's just the backup candidate for all the dems still trying to make up their minds. But even that seems to be slipping away from him, even as I write this post.

  10. #8390
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    68,687
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    actually it's your views that are mistaken
    His views are not mistaken if you are a Nazi or support totalitarianism.

  11. #8391
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Canít wait for sailorís ďIím not voting for Donald and didnít in 2016 either!Ē
    I didn't vote for him in 2016. Fact. And don't know who I will vote for in 2020. Also a fact.

  12. #8392
    Pretty sure they donít let sailor vote from his overseas assisted living memory care facility.

  13. #8393
    If everyone who claims not to have voted for Donald in 2016 actually didnít he wouldnít be president.

  14. #8394
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,740
    trump is the nickelback of presidents

  15. #8395
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Pretty sure they donít let sailor vote from his overseas assisted living memory care facility.
    Anything that you are sure of is bound to be mistaken, and this is just another example.

  16. #8396
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    If everyone who claims not to have voted for Donald in 2016 actually didnít he wouldnít be president.
    Not very insightful of you in general, nor is it applicable in my case.

  17. #8397
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7,569
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Hm, so it's wrong when right wingers do it, but it's ok for everyone else?
    I don't think calling a homely person homely is a BS smear machine campaign. But you do you, Townie.

  18. #8398
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Not very insightful of you in general, nor is it applicable in my case.
    Sure

  19. #8399
    The silver lining to when the GOP starts their illegal voter roll purges is that theyíll likely throw out sailorís overseas ballot so his vote wonít count.

  20. #8400
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    The silver lining to when the GOP starts their illegal voter roll purges is that theyíll likely throw out sailorís overseas ballot so his vote wonít count.
    Keep hope alive!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •