Page 420 of 503 FirstFirst ... 320370410415416417418419420421422423424425430470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 10051

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.
    Biden is too old and incompetent, and everybody knows it. Right now he's just the backup candidate for all the dems still trying to make up their minds. But even that seems to be slipping away from him, even as I write this post.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    actually it's your views that are mistaken
    His views are not mistaken if you are a Nazi or support totalitarianism.

Dickie Hemric
    Canít wait for sailorís ďIím not voting for Donald and didnít in 2016 either!Ē
    I didn't vote for him in 2016. Fact. And don't know who I will vote for in 2020. Also a fact.

Pretty sure they donít let sailor vote from his overseas assisted living memory care facility.

If everyone who claims not to have voted for Donald in 2016 actually didnít he wouldnít be president.

I disagree with you
    trump is the nickelback of presidents

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Pretty sure they donít let sailor vote from his overseas assisted living memory care facility.
    Anything that you are sure of is bound to be mistaken, and this is just another example.

Dickie Hemric
    If everyone who claims not to have voted for Donald in 2016 actually didnít he wouldnít be president.
    Not very insightful of you in general, nor is it applicable in my case.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Hm, so it's wrong when right wingers do it, but it's ok for everyone else?
    I don't think calling a homely person homely is a BS smear machine campaign. But you do you, Townie.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Not very insightful of you in general, nor is it applicable in my case.
    Sure

The silver lining to when the GOP starts their illegal voter roll purges is that theyíll likely throw out sailorís overseas ballot so his vote wonít count.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    The silver lining to when the GOP starts their illegal voter roll purges is that theyíll likely throw out sailorís overseas ballot so his vote wonít count.
    Keep hope alive!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    trump is the nickelback of presidents
    Idk why, but this made my laugh like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    I don't think calling a homely person homely is a BS smear machine campaign. But you do you, Townie.
    Just saying youíre being selective about your problematic policing.

Though I guess since this thread is hellbent on relitigating 2016 itís not surprising weíve somehow gotten back to Hillary; Hot or Not?

Favorability is different than head to head polling IMO.

And that's your opinion Sailor but why do you believe Donald's numbers will go up over the next year from his current position in head to head polling? He's further behind than I believe he was at any point to Hillary to Biden and Warren and about the same as his worst deficit with Bernie (9 points).

Also Sailor I've consistently been courteous to you and avoided name calling even though I find your positions abhorrent and disgusting, I wish you could extend the same courtesy or let me know so I can drop any pretense of cordial discussion.
    Not that heís provided any reasoning or data behind his claim, but Sailor is not wrong in the sense that the polls have an accuracy and prediction problem. They largely indicated a Clinton win in 2016 and many of us were over confident but in the end Trump weeks out a spatial victory. There is a good chance the polls still have a accuracy and prediction problem and it is easy to just believe they are wrong.
    Birds are real.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

The problem with the polls in 2016 was that polls several days end before Election Day and Comey blew things wide open leading into an election.

The other issue is that there was a ebb and flow to the general election polling numbers. Hillary would get big leads that would close weeks later. Polling ended just as Hillary was losing a lead going into Election Day.

Another related factor is that Republicans have been notoriously effective at creating some fake or exaggerated story the peaks right before the election. Caravans, Ebola, whatever. Polling canít count that.

In short, polling gives us an rough estimate of the electorate in the last week of October. The overall result could swing with contests in a few states polling right on the margin of error.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Just saying youíre being selective about your problematic policing.

Though I guess since this thread is hellbent on relitigating 2016 itís not surprising weíve somehow gotten back to Hillary; Hot or Not?
    Who knew that would be what finally brough us all together. #unitethetunnels

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Keep hope alive!
    RE: Hope- The economy Obama left behind is the only reason Trump isn't in jail by now.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I do have to admit I'm curious what happened to brunette Elizabeth Warren.